BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Josie A.
Huntington, WV
The eyeshadows perform really well and blend great. They're really pigmented and last well. The palette smells exactly like peaches and has extremely cute packaging. I highly recommend this palette, especially for spring/summer looks.
Elda M.
This is my favorite palette of all time. The colors are so easy to blend and are perfect for any look. It smells so amazing!!! I love how it can be used as an everyday use for day time or night time. This is my first sweet peach palette but I will surely buy another on once I've hit pan. I highly recommend this!
Natalie M.
Austin, TX
This totally reminded me of my scented Strawberry Shortcake doll as a kid, except it is Peach scented! (Duh!) All I can say is wow! I got my palette from Sephora and the packaging is sturdy and cute. It has smooth application and it takes little effort. I also love the how to guide, if you aren't sure how to blend. It's great for all levels of artistry ;)
izzy v.
Drums
This eyeshadow palette is the best palette I have ever used! The pigment of the colors are outstanding and it smells amazing. My eye color is blue and it goes great with the shadows. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kaley K.
First of all, this palette smells amazing! Every time you open it, you'll smell peaches. I love the colors in this palette. Lots of different looks can be created with it. From a natural day look to a smokey night time look.
Sheri K.
This is an incredible palette . It smells amazing . I can even smell the peaches after I apply it . You can make a ton of great looks with this single palette. I am so happy they re released this.
Marcella M.
I love this palette!!! I bought it about two months ago and wear these shades everyday. You can do a natural everyday look or an intense evening look. I definitely love the smell of the palette too!! It smells like peaches!!!
Dana K.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This palette is super pigmented with little to no fall out. The smell of it makes me happy and reminds me of my childhood. the smell instantly puts me in a good mood so I find myself reaching for this one more for that reason
Clarice L.
Love this palette!! I like the. Variety of colors. I may or may not repurchase. It is easy to apply. The peach shades are sheer sadly since that is the concept of the palette. It is a little pricey. She of had better quality.
Kaitlyn C.
This is one of my everyday palettes and my favorites as well! It's so pigmented and blends out beautifully. I'm so impressed with this product and the smell is amazing. I love using it. Everyone needs this palette in their collection!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.