BY TOO FACED #14 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Ok I will admit it I am a huge buy into the hype woman 9 outta 10 times i'm in because I've read it, seen it, heard about it so when I saw the crazy hype about this for months I hit that cart button so quick I could have been a shopping superhero but I was nervous as with any product that is hyped up you can get a dud and that's just the worst.... but not here! I adore this palette! Every shade is so completely different from the others, the mix of neutral and more vibrant colors is perfect, pigmentation is impressive, and lets be honest it's adorable for any vanity which TooFaced as a brand has a knack for and that smell is yummy and this is coming from a chick who dosen't like peaches haha no really I don't but I looove this palette!! It lives up to the hype and then some!!
Mariely S.
Cranston, RI
This palette smells just like peaches which automatically grabbed my attention. The colors ate very pretty and have great pigmentation. It's a great palette to travel with and create natural looks or something with a little more pop
Taylor M.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Love this palette. Neutral and pink/peachy shades are my favorite. My sister and I have experimented with every shadow and it’s great. The palette is cheaper than the Naked Palettes and I really feel like you can do way more with it.
Bailey K.
The colors are amazing and so pigmented. Its a great pallet for spring and summer. You can do a natural look or play with the corals and peachy pink colors and the darker purples for a more evening look. Plus it smells like peaches!
Sydney H.
Shady Spring , WV
I use this eyeshadow pallet every single day. The colors are so pigmented and there isn't a lot of fall out of any. I bought my pallet at ulta. It is kind of pricey if you call $50 pricey. I would recommend even tho it is expensive.
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
I love this palette. It smells so good. I use this palette everyday. The colors are perfect for a soft natural eyeshadow look. All the colors are very true. I purchased mine for $49 at Sephora. This is one of the best palettes I own.
a n.
st. marys
I actually really enjoy this palette! I bought it at Sephora along with a few other peach products. I love the colors in there. It’s quite easy to use! It smells so good i love it a lot! I would definitely recommend for beginners!
Alex E.
Paducah
It's the perfect palette for me! I usually go for pink/ soft glam looks and this is the perfect palette for that!!! Plus it smells like Peach rings ?? Um heck yes!!! Maybe a little pricey, but this was my moment of 'treat yourself'
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
I have this pallet and so doesn't 2 of my cousins. Too faced has awesome makeup. This pallet ranks high. I'm so in love with the smell, color and how long this stuff last. Worth the money, you have to love make up to appreciate it.
13📍bms s.
35810
I love my peach palette I recommended it! If your a neutral kinda person like me with a little bronze I recommend there is like 2 pinks and purple and I blue but lots of bronze and neutral and a beautiful glitter eyelid eyeshadow !
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.