BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kaitlin M.
Whitesboro, NY
This palette has the amazing quality eye shadows that Too Faced is known for. However I don't find myself reaching for it often because it doesn't have good everyday shades. It's great for nights out, adding a pop of color, or if you're more adventurous with your everyday eye looks.
Kerry T.
Oh I was so excited when I found out they were coming back out with this and adding a blush a highlighter palette! I love mine! The colors are gorgeous and long wearing! Highly recommend!!!
Paige M.
Grambling, LA
The pigment is poor for WOC & the fallout is ridiculous. The one color I was most excited about barely showed up on my skin, even tried it with a paint pot my MAC still no luck. The smell is amazing bough!
Lauren T.
Queen Creek, AZ
First of all, I love the smell. It's such a nice touch to the pallet. The colors are to die for, and super super pigmented. The packaging I think is super cute but I wish it didn't feel so cheap. I would definitely be purchasing this again
yariliz r.
Kissimmee, FL
i didn't like the color scheme of this and when i used it, the shadows didn't show up as pigmented as i thought they were gonna be. the packaging was great don't get me wrong but the over all product i was not a fan of. would not buy again.
Samar G.
San Diego, CA
GREAT palette for everyday looks, and going out looks. I use this everyday, and I even use the dark colors to make something smoky. I love all of the too faced palettes and this one didn't let me down.
Emily C.
Johnson City, TN
This palette is awesome!! The colors in it are so blend able and build able. Not to mention it smells amazing. The colors all work together to create cohesive eye looks and there's the perfect mix of shimmers and mattes!
Lotta K.
Flint, MI
I just recentlt got this and was super excited to try it. I opened it up and to my surprise it actually smells like peaches! And the colors blend nicely and apply very well. I am very happy with this product.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
It smells great it's super pigmented I really love this palette and wish I'd reach for it more but I just don't, I don't know if it's that there's a lot of shimmer shades or what but I LOVE this palette I just want to use it more and never do!
Laiken G.
Hannibal, MO
I bought this product 4-5 months ago and have been loving it. I use it at least every other day. The colors are blendable and useable. The price is affordable and the product smells amazing. I was nervous about buying, but it proved itself!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.