BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Denise R.
Ilion
I love Too Faced products especially their eyeshadow palettes. The colors are amazing and very pigmented. I purchased the peach pallette at Sephora after watching a YouTuber apply it and I fell in love. Would recommend this to anyone.
Melissa P.
Memphis, TN
This has to be my favorite eyeshadow palette at the moment it's super pigmented, smells amazing, and very blend able! Not just that but it really smells like peaches. If you're looking for a great eyeshadow palette I'd recommend this beauty. I know I'm going to be using this for the summer!
Maleny J.
I don't own this yet but I've deffinantly heard great things about it, it's easy to blend, it smells amazing and it has a great variety of colors I can't wait to get my hands on it! I think this one will win the march madness! #marchmadness #winner
Gabbie J.
One of my most beloved eye palettes. Every single color is gorgeous in that muted, but still vibrant sort of way. An endless amount of looks can be created with this lovely peach smelling creation. I'd recommend to anyone and everyone!
Lisa M.
Jackson, KY
Can we talk about how Too Faced has done it again?!? This palette is absolutely stunning. Easy to blend. Lasts for ages, even without primer. The scent is peachalicious. Oh, it tastes like peaches too! Seriously, I am thrilled I decided to buy this palette. Way to go Too Faced!
Reyna V.
Cathedral City, CA
This is such a great palette I started to learn how to explore other eyeshadows with the too faced peach palette. It has good pigment I would really recommend this to anyone starting off and this is the second palette I bought it last a really long time.
Jessica N.
Hazelwood, MO
This is probably my favorite eyeshadow palette. It is so versatile, on the left side you get neutral colors and great transition colors then on the left side you get your fun colors but they're very workable and good for everyday wear.
Rachel P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Some of the colors are a little strange, but I love the majority of the shades! I have blue eyes and the colors in this palette really make them pop. It is one of my favorite palettes, for sure. A little expensive, but would recommend!
Olivia R.
I absolutely love this palette!! I use most of the natural colors like the pinks, tans, and browns. But I'm experimenting with the purples and greens! They blend well too!
Natasha A.
Rocklin, CA
The colors are literally the best! I love how I can put a little bit on for a subtle look and the color still makes my eyes pop. At night I can add more color for a more defined look and it doesn't look like it was caked on. I would recommend this palette to everyone I know!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.