BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Angela F.
Galloway, NJ
This is my favorite pallete out of all the palletes I have in my collection. Its truly beautiful and i cannot begin to describe to you how amazing it smells. All the pigment is great, this pallete is by far one of the best that Too Faced has to offer.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I love this pallet so much and probably the best thing about it is it smells like peaches. So that always makes it fun to make a look when your pallet smells delicious and good enough to eat. I will definitely be buying again once I hit pan.
Catherine L.
I love this palette. It is so great how it has fun colors, but still some amazing transition shades to build up a full look. I love palettes that you can create a full look with, without needing any other shadows. Plus it smells just amazing.
Sofia V.
Bowling Green, FL
This palette is really fantastic, I love how smeells, is so sweet and delicious and the colors and the pigment are fantastic, the colors stay in my eye all day until the night. Simply I love this palette, I think that was a very good choice!
Jessica H.
Laredo, TX
My husband bought me this palette & I simply love it ūüėć smells just like peaches & I love how the eyeshadow stays on. It smudges well, has a soft texture I just simply love it ! ūüėĀūüíē Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Scarlett G.
Newnan, GA
I recently piurchsed this palette from Sephora. I had heard so many mixed reviews.  I LOVE this palette. The fact that it smells like peaches is just the icing on the cake. This is my go to eyeshadow palette for everyday makeup. I plan to try all the other products in the Sweet Peach line too.
Melissa A.
Scranton, PA
This pallet is so worth your money! The colors are beautiful, and for the most part the pigmentation is good. The eyeshadows are blendable and go on smoothly. Can we talk about the yummy smell this pallet has every time I open it! I loveeee!
Patricia D.
Manteca, CA
This has to be my favorite palette of all time. I own several high end brands. But this one is my favorite. They blend like a dream and can we  just talk about the smell............ I love love this palette. I would repurchase this palette.
Cortney H.
Murfreesboro, TN
When I first got this palette I wasn't pleased because I felt like the shades were hard to blend. I dug it back out here recently and now I love it. There's only a few shades that are hard to blend. I love the colors and of course the smell
Daisy C.
Haines City, FL
The thing that sold me on this palette was definitely the packaging but also the overwhelmingly delicious scent of peaches. The shades are very pigmented and blend very easily. If you're looking for an awesome palette this is the one to get.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.