BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Lauren H.
Encino, CA
I love my Sweet Peach Palette! It smells amazing and the colors blend SO easily. The colors don't crease and they last for a long period of time. The palettes are usually sold out, but if you go to Macy's, they are almost always in stock there :)
Jessica N.
Hazelwood, MO
This is probably my favorite eyeshadow palette. It is so versatile, on the left side you get neutral colors and great transition colors then on the left side you get your fun colors but they're very workable and good for everyday wear.
Denise R.
Ilion
I love Too Faced products especially their eyeshadow palettes. The colors are amazing and very pigmented. I purchased the peach pallette at Sephora after watching a YouTuber apply it and I fell in love. Would recommend this to anyone.
Rachel P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Some of the colors are a little strange, but I love the majority of the shades! I have blue eyes and the colors in this palette really make them pop. It is one of my favorite palettes, for sure. A little expensive, but would recommend!
Taylor L.
Arizona
I had many eyeshadow pallates in the past but none were as cute and bright as this one! The packaging is adorable and to die for. The colors blend and apply very easily and is long lasting. It also smells good too! I would buy more from this amazing too faced peach collection!
Lisa M.
Jackson, KY
Can we talk about how Too Faced has done it again?!? This palette is absolutely stunning. Easy to blend. Lasts for ages, even without primer. The scent is peachalicious. Oh, it tastes like peaches too! Seriously, I am thrilled I decided to buy this palette. Way to go Too Faced!
Gricelda L.
Pacific, MO
Super fantastic these colors everything that has to do with beauty me facina even though some products have their defects someone can get me out of this doubt as they are unlocked badges are new and I do not understand very well how to do it
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
I love the shades in this palette. My only gripe is that the shimmery shadows don't tend to last very long, even with a primer. Great for an evening, but terrible for everyday wear. I wish it didn't smell quite as much of peach, but I overlook the scent by the gorgeous color palette.
Kaila P.
This palette is beautiful. It has a pleasant smell and wonderful pigmentation. This was my first time trying out Too Faced and it's very nice. I have blue/ green eyes so the peach/pink shades really made them pop. I really recommend it
Elizabeth B.
Boerne, TX
I love this palette! I love the colors and the palette literally smells like peaches!! The colors are so pretty and so blendable. I just wish that they were more pigmented. They don't show up well on my skin, but that could just be me.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.