BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
I love the shades in this palette. My only gripe is that the shimmery shadows don't tend to last very long, even with a primer. Great for an evening, but terrible for everyday wear. I wish it didn't smell quite as much of peach, but I overlook the scent by the gorgeous color palette.
Jessica N.
Hazelwood, MO
This is probably my favorite eyeshadow palette. It is so versatile, on the left side you get neutral colors and great transition colors then on the left side you get your fun colors but they're very workable and good for everyday wear.
Elizabeth B.
Boerne, TX
I love this palette! I love the colors and the palette literally smells like peaches!! The colors are so pretty and so blendable. I just wish that they were more pigmented. They don't show up well on my skin, but that could just be me.
Lisa M.
Jackson, KY
Can we talk about how Too Faced has done it again?!? This palette is absolutely stunning. Easy to blend. Lasts for ages, even without primer. The scent is peachalicious. Oh, it tastes like peaches too! Seriously, I am thrilled I decided to buy this palette. Way to go Too Faced!
Jazmin J.
el paso
This peach palette is better than anything I really enjoy using this palette it’s been my first time it does last long I used it for my graduation and it lasted all day I got a really nice color at the end I loved it
Rachel P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Some of the colors are a little strange, but I love the majority of the shades! I have blue eyes and the colors in this palette really make them pop. It is one of my favorite palettes, for sure. A little expensive, but would recommend!
Jamie W.
Wetumpka, AL
I love it ! all of the shades are different textures and formulas but all are beautiful. I love the smell it's not powerful or off putting. There's so many different looks achievable with this palette. Highly recommended! Just peachy!
Maleny J.
I don't own this yet but I've deffinantly heard great things about it, it's easy to blend, it smells amazing and it has a great variety of colors I can't wait to get my hands on it! I think this one will win the march madness! #marchmadness #winner
Kelly J.
I love this palette. It comes with 18 different shades that are neutrals to smoky shades. It's very pigmented and long lasting. It's also very versatile as well. These colors are great for an everyday eyeshadow look or even a night out. I highly recommend this palette.
Denise R.
Ilion
I love Too Faced products especially their eyeshadow palettes. The colors are amazing and very pigmented. I purchased the peach pallette at Sephora after watching a YouTuber apply it and I fell in love. Would recommend this to anyone.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.