BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Lesly H.
Reno, NV
This palette is so beautiful. You could make so many different looks with it. I love using this as an everyday use, as well as those days I wanna be a little extra. I think it's a really good palette and maybe even a must just because the colors (for me) are pretty unique
Alison S.
Long Beach , CA
The thing I love the most about this palette is the of course the peach scent. I bought it when it first came out and used t a couple more times. The pigment is nice and they seem to blend well. I need to break it out and play with it some more!
Kiley D.
Upland, CA
I'm OBSESSED with this palette!! I am so glad that I purchased this when it was released. I love the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette for the fall and winter, but this palette is going to be PERFECT for spring and summer 2017!
Sierra L.
Torrance, CA
This palette is beautiful and smells great. The pigment is great and blends really easily. Good value for the price. I have blue green eyes which the colors compliment. I would recommend this to anyone, especially if you're on the fence about it.
Anny C.
Favorite brand... Too faced is the best i recommend all of those producta ...Hard to find in stores, wish it had Too Faced little instructions on makeup ideas that they had in stores. The peach scent is not as sweet as I thought it would be. But I love it anyways :)
McKenna M.
I love this pallet, the shades blend so well and it smells amazing!!!! 😍😍😍 the glow kit is also amazing and is a great touch to add that extra Peachyness! Almost every color in this I shadow palette is usable so you definitely get your money's worth!!
Ana W.
One the best palettes on the market😍 it smells amazing. It has mattes and shimmers and on top of that the eyeshadows are super easy to blend. My absolute go to for a dramatic bold look to a soft glam look 👀
Passion M.
Beaverton , OR
My first eyeshadow palette ever was the too faced chocolate bar and I absolutely loveee it. I got the sweet peach palette a couple months later and was a little disappointed. I don't feel it is as pigmented as the chocolate bar. But over all the colors are gorgeous so still love it!
I love this pallet with my whole heart! I've been waiting since it came! I love every single color on this pallet and plus it smells wonderful! & cant get over it. It's stay in the box in came in. Lol. Totally worth the money. Every color is pigmented and blends well. Got mine at ulta.
Ivy R.
Pasadena, TX
I got this as a gift for Christmas ! I fell in love with it and the smell is just perfect ! I love how the colors blend & just go on to the eyelids. I have many other pallets but this by far is my favorite
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.