BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

J K.
Brea, CA
This is my favorite summer palette. Summer Yum is a very versatile colors that I use for my crease, and they have perfect colors for a day or night look all in one palette. Especially love the brow bone highlight color.
Kyra C.
This was my first high end eyeshadow palette and I am so glad!! The formula of these shadows are SO EASY to use! They apply and blend like a dream! I purchased mine at Ulta full price. And I would do it again tomorrow!
Jordi L.
This palette is simply amazing! The color choice is fantastic. All of the colors compliment each other while being diverse with warm and cool tones, which I love. The shadows are blendable and highly pigmented, and the shimmer shades are stunning! You can create so many different looks with this beautiful palette, from natural to a jaw-dropping bold look. I reach for this palette all the time when I’m doing my make up and it inspires me to create so many looks every time I use it.
Bailey N.
I love this eyeshadow! The packaging is great. The smell is great. And the pigment ...I MEAN WOW. With most of the colors I barely have to tap the shadow and I️ get a ton of product on the brush.
The only thing about this that I don’t like is that it does crease for me after a while. BUT, that being said, I do have very oily skin. And I also don’t use a primer for my lids.
Overall this is a great palette and the colors are gorgeous.
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
I seem to really enjoy too faced eyeshadow palettes. This one is a cult hit though. Everybody loves this and with good reason. The shadows blend well, there is a nice variety of shades (both shimmery and matte), and it smells good. Not an overwhelming scent
Mikaela C.
Some of these shades are undeniably awesome, but overall, this palette is a bit of a fail. The powders aren’t very blendable, they’re actually rather chalky and don’t go on well. Not much pigment. Do better too faced!
Charlotte H.
Columbia
I have been DYING to buy this palette forever! It’s so beautiful and the colors compliment my skin tone. I reach for it almost every single day! Each color is unique and feels great on my eyelids! The shadows wear very well and are long lasting. I would buy this for the rest of my life!
Jocelyn M.
Fort Polk
So many gorgeous colors in this pallet that’ll leave you with endless looks. This pallet DOES smell like peaches! Only downfall is that there is quite a bit of fall out :( but other than that this pallet its awesome.
Andrea M.
Visalia , CA
I really have to say I believe this is my favorite palette I own so far I bought it on the top faced website when it was on sell and I’m super glad I did it’s easy to apply and the shades are absolutely stunning and smell great as well they blend easy and you can go from a natural look to a Smokey look with this palette highly recommend
autumn r.
jasper
I absolutely adore this palette! The peach shades really compliment my blue/grey eyes well. The matte shades are amazing, as well as the others. Although Talk Derby To Me is a bit scratchy. Other than that this is a great palette and i would totally recommend. Puree and Summer Yum are my favorite matte shades. Caramelized and Bellini are great shimmer shades. Putting Luscious into the inner corner really brightens up your look!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.