BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Pretty palette, smells like peachy candy! Unfortunately I cant get the shadows to blend for crap. The shadows are really patchy, especially the mattes. I've heard other people say there were a few batches made that had a more patchy formula, and I think I was one of the unfortunate few who got one. Because of this I have only used the palette a handful of times. I was able to get an OK blend on a client by foiling the shadow (wetting my brush with Mac Fix+ spray before dipping in the shadow). The colors are pretty but not something I'd use often anyways. Wouldn't recommend unless you're in store and can guarantee you get a good formulated one.
MacKenzie K.
Ultimate favorite shadow palette ever. For starters it smells so delicious!! It also is the exact shades that enhance my bluish green eye color. This is my go to palette.  I would say there is some fall out with the darker shades, but not enough to be upset about it. The colors blend very well together. I will dip into almost any color combination and be able to make a look with it. Layer colors together looks amazing with this palette. I cannot rave enough about the Sweet Peach palette!
Denaysha B.
I use this palette daily and am excited that I have yet to hit pan. I purchased this product in November and have not been disappointed. The shadows are pigmented and easily blends on the eyes. You receive 18 eyeshadows with a mixture of warm and neutral tones some shimmer and matte shades. Also if you love the smell of peaches you will love the smell of this palette. I definitely recommend this palette if you are looking to purchase it. The packaging on this palette is adorable and sturdy.
Sophia G.
Cherry Hill
Why did they make the black and purple shadows shimmery? These would be so much better if they were matte! I don't really use all the shades, especially the green shimmer and the pink shimmer. And honestly, there's one peach shade that has little sparkles in it. WHY? Why would you theme a palette around peaches, yet there is only 1 peach shade? And it's not even that good! The brown shades are pretty good but you can get them in any other palette. The shimmers are okay, but you need more peach shades to really use them (especially Luscious). It's an okay palette, and there are better palettes out there.
Mia C.
Conway
I have had the Two Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette for around four months. I think that it is one of the best palettes that two faced has come out with. Since it is called the “Sweet Peach Palette,” all of the shadows smell like peaches! The colors in the palette are very warm toned. They have a good selection of mattes, shimmers, neutrals, peaches, greens, purples, and golds. The texture of this eyeshadow is amazing. It has a well balanced amount of cream and powder to form a very smooth, well blending eyeshadow. If you have warmer toned skin and hair, I would recommend this palette to you. If you also are new to makeup and would like a palette that has a variety of colors to have fun with, I would also recommend this to you. The looks that you can make are endless! So go and enjoy the Two Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette!
Braili T.
Hubbard , OR
This is one of my favorite eye shadow palletes of all time! The pigmentation is outstanding. The metallic shades are drop-dead gorgeous. Even when I use a different pallete for the matte shades of my look, I almost always reach for the metallic shades in this pallete to complete my look. The shadows smell like peach, which I love! The packaging is beautiful, and I love the heaviness of it. The formulas are ultra-smooth and blendable, and I never get any fall out when applying the shadows to my eyes. The shades in this pallete compliment one another perfectly. The shade range in this pallete is very unique in my opinion, and the shades compliment my skin tone/eye color really well. This pallete is a staple in my eyeshadow collection and definitely isn't going anywhere! I just wish I could purchase the shade "luscious" individually because I use it so often! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Olivia N.
Monument
BY FAR MY FAVORITE PALATTE I OWN!!!! i was shocked at how as my second ever high end palatte it helped me venture into using new colors and different styles. i was a bit skeptical at first but i decided to get it because it was limited edition or something. colors are perfectly pigmented and IT SMELLS SO GOOD i love this palatte. it’s my baby. i’ve used pretty much every color i it too. my only small complaint is how small the mirror is and the tin like packing its it. it feels like it could break easily and my top is kinda loose. but 10000/10 definitely purchase this. worth the cost
bethany k.
I seriously love this palette! I love olive green shade that they contributed to this palette because it compliments the peach shade so well! I also love the peachy scent, which I know some people dislike. It can be overwhelming at first, but it definitely becomes less strong as time goes on. Most of the shades are super creamy and easy to blend, but there were one or two shades that seemed a bit more chalky and difficult to work with. Other than that, I really do love using this palette!
Ryan W.
At the time I bought this, I used it a lot and enjoyed it, but as time went on I realized that the colors just aren't anything special. they all blend out to create essentially the same look as far as mattes go, and the very few peach colors are just ok. It smells amazing and can create some really pretty stuff, but its not something I ever find myself reaching for. It is basically just like every other Too Faced palette except its in peach colored packaging. A lot of the colors have gone unused. I regret buying it because it kinda feels like I wasted my money.
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
I thought I would love this a lot more than I have. The Chocolate Bar pallet is my go to, and since I’ve purchased the Tarte Mermaid pallet I’ve been using that one more and more. This one... the mattes are great and ones with a sheen are pretty good, but the glittery ones don’t really pack the punch I expected. They almost seem to loose their color but keep all of the chunky glitter. I mean, you can make it work, but it takes just that.... a lot of work. And when I have other eyeshadows that perform better with less effort I of course am going to reach for those.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.