BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley H.
Parma, OH
OMG I LOVE THIS PALETTE !!!!!!!! It's smells AMAZING and the colors are soooooo pigmented ! It's a must have !!! Def can't pass this up !! Bought is from sephora !!! Def will buy it again when ever I run out
Kacie R.
Salisbury, MD
This is my favorite eyeshadow palate that I have ever had my hands on. I use this palate everyday! It's so pigmented and it's very easy to apply. You don't need a lot. Since it is infused with peach, it makes for a great scent. Of course I would buy this product again!!!
Meranda D.
Oklahoma City, OK
So good!!! Smells amazing and the pigment is amazing. What you see in the pan is what you get on your eyelid. Little to no fallout when applying with a brush and blends very easily. Very buildable without being overpowering, but can also give a dramatic look if that's what you're going for.
Paige Z.
Chippewa Falls, WI
I'm obsessed with this palette it has the perfect colors not super expensive I would say it's a good price and I use this product almost everyday for fun and it does last awhile and I definitely recommend it to everyone
Brianna R.
Salem, OR
Eyeshadows blend seamlessly, good combination of shades and colors and finishes, and very versatile!! On top of that, the palette itself is infused with peaches so it smells divine!! almost good enough to eat
mrs. o.
Glenside , PA
I love the sweet peach palette from Too Faced cosmetics! It has a great variety of shades but are all warm tones, which are my go to for every day looks. These eyeshadows are smooth, creamy, and really easy to apply. They also blend out fantastically! My favorite shades in this palette are "summer yum" for the crease, "Georgia" for transition, and "nectar" for the lid and highlighting the inner corner, brow bone, and even my cheeks! I also love the fact that this palette really does smell like peaches! It's not an overwhelming scent. The packaging of this is really pretty too. The palette is in a metal tin like the chocolate ones, but the outside is painted in an ombré from a light peachy pink, to a hot pink, to a hot peachy orange. It's beautiful to display on a vanity or in a palette holder on a shelf. Overall, I think this product is completely worth the $49. I recommend it to anyone who loves warm tones, peaches, pretty packaging, or is an avid collector of Too Faced.
Megan W.
Oak Grove
Smells amazing and colors are gorgeous. Have honestly though of buying a second one just Incase something happens to mine. Love love love you have to have this palette. I didn’t think the colors would work for me but I see them working with everyone
Jennifer W.
Taunton, MA
My absolute favorite eyeshadow palette. Such a great range of colors for day time and nighttime looks to choose from. The pigmentation is great and the smell makes it that much better. I got this from Sephora when it first came out and I couldn't be happier!
Erica G.
Homestead, FL
This is my everyday palette! I find myself grabbing this palette over all my other ones including Kylie cosmetics. Besides the fact that the pigmentation is amazing and the colors are beautiful, it smells absolutely delicious!!! I cannot begin to tell you how amazing it smells. Too faced really does an amazing job with the scents and packaging of there products, I would repurchase this times a million!
Samira S.
This palette is so amazing!! It smells so good and that smell just captivates you and makes you want to use the palette! It is a bit pricey but once you buy it you won't regret it! They are so creamy and I use it all the time! I actually have 2 of them so in case one breaks or I finish it then I'll always have it, even if they discontinue it! Honestly I think it's worth every penny and they are amazing!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.