BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Halley S.
Melbourne Bch, FL
this was the first high end palette i ever bought. however, as my collection has grown a little more, its become my least reached for palette. the colors don’t call my name as much as other palettes
Brittney V.
Huntsville
I’ve heard so many mixed reviews on this palette but I enjoyed it and got so much use. This was my first high end palette and didn’t disappoint. The shadows blended. There are perfect bases, transitions, shimmer and dark/liner colors.
Hannah G.
This palette is pricey but well worth it. It’s really pigmented and the colors are so pretty. I pair it with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and it lasts all day and most of night. The brush it comes with is amazing too.
Kiley K.
I absolutely love this palette!! It’s super pigmented and has lasted me a long time. It’s perfect for dramatic looks and also shuttle more natural looks. I’m on my second pallet and I plan on re buying when I run outToo Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Ella F.
Flagstaff
I first used this palette when my sister bought it and wanted to do my makeup for me, she is thirteen. When I saw the finished product, I bought it at the next chance I had. The packaging is really nice, and easy to clean so you can keep it nice and pretty. The lighter colors are super pigmented and they're all very smooth and easily blendable. Charmed is definitely my favorite and I use it all the time, its definitely gonna be the first shade I pan. Would recommend!
Jazmin J.
el paso
This peach palette is better than anything I really enjoy using this palette it’s been my first time it does last long I used it for my graduation and it lasted all day I got a really nice color at the end I loved it
Valerie A.
I got this makeup palette for Christmas and it is so pretty you can do so such with this makeup palette. I use it when I got to school and I always get complements on my eye look. There is warm color and a few dark colors. It smells good, smells like peaches. That is my review on the two face Sweet Peache palette.
Emily P.
Glencoe, MN
At the time, I know this was like a revolutionary product. Now that there have been so many launches since this release, I'd say you can pass on it. I do like my palette, but the shadows are not the most consistently pigmented which is disappointing considering the price tag I paid.
Jennifer M.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love this pallet. It smells and looks amazing. There’s so many different combinations you can choose. It’s perfect for every day or special occasions. I originally bought it for my wedding day. I would definitely buy it again or buy other ones from too faced. I like the way it feels on my sensitive skin too. The only thing I was skeptical about was spending the 50 dollars on it, but it’s worth it!  Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Kaitlyn D.
Fayetteville, NC
I recently bought this palette and I am already in love with it!! The colours have great pigmentation, it smells delicious and the packaging is so cute! The colours blend really nicely and it is great for an everyday look or full glam! I would highly recommend this palette!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.