BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Rachel M.
Washington, PA
Flipping love this! Great for everyday wear. I can create amazing looks for everyday of the week with all the glorious colors!  Amazing product for an amazing price. Go  get yours today!My eye color is hazel so it works super well with my eyes!
Laurel W.
Royse City, TX
This pallet is so amazing! I bought it to treat myself and I've used it everyday! All the shawdows smell so sweet and peachy but it's not over baring and it's sooooo pigmented! (Best used with a damp brush) its perfect natural or fun looks❤️❤️
Patricia O.
Lakewood, CO
Smells like a dream! The peachy sent is like summer in a pallete and the colors are wonderful. I wear these colors several times a week and I never get bored with the combinations. It's very pigmented and by far my favorite pallete of the season!
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
Too faced really hit the nail on the head with this one! The toofaced sweet peach pallet is a staple in my makeup collection! The colors at crazy pigmented, they’re easy to blend, and last all day! Plus it doesn’t hurt that the pallet smells AMAZING!
Katelyn H.
Dyersburg, TN
I love this palette!!!! There are so many color options for a person like me that likes warm tone shades. The only part that I found weird about this product is that when I finished my eye look I had tons of fall out on my face.Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Merna T.
Michigan MI
Let me just say I love this eyeshadow palette so much! I recently just lost mine and I can't find it but I love this. It has all the colors that I love and they blend out very well to create the perfect eye look I would really like to receive this product and do a review on it.
Danielle O.
Chestertown, MD
I love this product! It's amazing and smells amazing . Product blends very well and has great pigment to it ! Beautiful colors and you can create so many looks with this palette , definitly one of my favorites !! A must havd for any makeup lover
Sierra L.
Torrance, CA
This palette is beautiful and smells great. The pigment is great and blends really easily. Good value for the price. I have blue green eyes which the colors compliment. I would recommend this to anyone, especially if you're on the fence about it.
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
By far my favorite palette from too faced. I LOVE the smell and the color scheme. I find you can make so many different looks with this palette and I constantly use this in the warmer months. I also love pairing this with the new peachy mattes palette!
Hailey D.
Santee , CA
the perfect every day palette. smells amazing the shadows are so soft. not a lot of fallout so thats good. i use this palette almost every day. the colors work with every skin tone and eye color. i got mine from sephora and would recommend 10/10
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.