BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Kirlyn R.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Love this palette for the summer. I like to do natural nude looks on my eyes. The color gradient for this is perfect. The colors are very pigmented on my brown skin and the product is so soft which allows smooth application. One of my favorite palettes !
Samantha D.
Hagerman , ID
The aesthetic of this palette is amazing. I love the colors and the set up and packaging. However the peach smell was a little off to me and it was just one of those things I couldn't tolerate. If you can get past that aspect you will love this palette!
Erica B.
Oak creek, WI
Lovely variety of colors. Who cannot love the smell? I love that I can use this palette year-round and continue to do so. There's nothing I would change about the palette. Quality product and pigmentation. Will continue to purchase too faced palettes
Archana J.
This is a beautiful palette! I have very tan skin and the colors to choose from are perfect for my undertones of neutral/yellow. The only negative would be the similarity of a few colors in the palette, otherwise it is a great addition to any collection.
julianna s.
This palette is great for summer/spring looks because of all of the shimmer colors. This pallete has very pretty shimmer and matte shades. The formula is great; they are very bleandable, pigmented, and buttery. I love this pallete for summer/glowy looks.
claudia c.
Los Angeles, CA
Just purchased at ulta a few weeks ago and I have to say even though it's a bit more expensive than other pallets out in the market I've been reaching for this pallet a lot. And to top it off the smell is amazing.
Symphony T.
Toledo, OH
This pallet is AMAZING!! Especially for the summer time! All the colors in the pallet are actual colors from a peach tree. The eye shadows are super pigmented and are very easy to blend. I got this pallet about 4 months ago and I always use it. I recommend it! :)
Yadira C.
West Covina, CA
The Sweet peach pallette to me did live up to all the hype. All the shadows applied very well and are pigmented. Plus the smell to me is an added bonus. I really like the peach smell.
Taylor C.
Lancaster, MA
This pallet is the best pallet I have ever used in my life. I use this pallet every single day. I love it so much. I think it is a very good value for the price I just wish there was more peach shades. I'm a first use. I would recommend this so everyone.
Laura S.
Latonia, KY
At first I was not interested in this product at all. I started watching YouTube videos and knew I had to have it. It's been the only palette I've used for a month now. I'm obsessed. Smells amazing like peaches.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.