BY TOO FACED #14 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Leilani R.
This was my first two faced pallet. I wasn’t extremely impressed with the mattes or the shimmers. They just weren’t pigmented and the application was patchy. They also seemed wear off my eyes after just a few hours. I’m giving it three stars because the packaging is beautiful and it smelled yummy. I ended up giving this to a friend though, because I just didn’t reach for it.
Anna P.
Lugoff , SC
I have to say this is probably one of my most unused palettes in my collection. In my opinion, there is a lot of fallout and the shades don’t blend that well. It could just be my palette, but I just don’t care for it that much!!
Amanda M.
Mooresville , IN
I love this pallet! I have used it for awhile now and it’s still my favorite. I use daily and can go from neutral to bold with one pallet. The metal
Container is amazing since I always break the plastic ones after several uses.
Annette Z.
Katy, TX
Completely in love with the smell and pigment of these colors! They are colors that I don't normally have in other palettes and I enjoy using them year round because they fit with all seasons! There's a color for everything, I also love how they included purple shades, which really make the pallet stand out from the rest !
Kate H.
charlotte, NC
I like it but I’ve almost gotten rid of it so many times. Not sure why I never reach for it but I don’t. The smell is aggressive. It’s just kinda okay; good product but nothing to run to your local Sephora and buy multiples of.
Catherine P.
New York
This is hands down one of my favorite collections from Too Faced, the products smell amazing and this palette is very easy to blend, beautiful colors and packaging, got it on a sale a month ago and haven't stopped using it!🎉❤️
Alexandra V.
Holly, MI
The scent is amazing! When i saw this released, I knew I had to get it! The colors are so good and pigmented! Love the pops of colors and you can use this for a very neutral look, or something more glam and fun! Love Love Love!
Ruby W.
Carrollton, GA
I love the palette. It has a lot of colors I enjoy using. I use it pretty much every time I do my makeup. The shades are smooth and buttery. I love how it has both matte and shimmery shades. Plus the fact that is smells like peaches is an added bonus. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Alexis E.
Rock Hill, SC
I dont wear eye shadow on a daily basis as I am a personal training director; however this is a great palette to use to either make an easy and light or elaborate and elegant look ! Also I’m so obsessed with the peach smell !
laura b.
Erlanger, KY
I love this palette. I love the pinks and how it smells like peaches. Although the formula for these shadows aren’t the best, as they aren’t as pigmented as I would have liked. Very easy to blend and a nice variety of colors.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.