BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Trudy M.
Crowley, LA
I have been wanting this soo bad ...my friend has it I used it one night to go out and feel in love..the colors are stunning and so pigmated ...there is a color for every occasion!!!
Shelby G.
I absolutely love this product!!! The pigmentation is amazing, super blendable, and also buildable! I honestly fell in love with the shade pure. Unlike the dupes you could purchase it is totally worth the money. I would definitely purchase it again!!
Allie W.
This product was a game changer for me! The colors are amazing and the pigmentation is great. The smell and packaging make the quality that much better. The shadows last all day too.
Cyndi J.
Austin, TX
I love the smell!! The colors r so beautiful ūüėć This is one of my favorite pallet, easy to blend and work with!:) this is one of my first pallets from. Top faced and I couldn't be any happier.
Bri W.
South Jordan, UT
This is the palette I use for everyday looks. I love how many looks I can get from it, and all of the fun, summery, and peachy colors. The packaging is so super cute, and it smells fantastic. I love how nice the eyeshadow is, I barley get any fallout.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
This palette is a must have for every makeup lover! The color variety! The pigmentation! The smoothness of the application! The many different wears you get out of this. I am extra in love with this seeet peach palette. Will by more from this company.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
I loveeee this palette ! Too face killed it with the peach smell. I think I would buy it just for the smell lol! The shadows are beautiful. Pigmented and blend well. I find myself reaching for this palette a lot and never struggling to figure out a new look!
Adrianna G.
This is such a cute product. Probably their cutest of all. Smells like peaches & the shadows at pigmented and come with enough shades to create so many versatile looks! If I had to buy again I would. Definitely a staple in my collection. Hype is real.
Jasmine L.
Terrell,TX
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette¬†($49.00 for 0.54 oz.) includes 18 eyeshadows inspired by peach (the fruit!). There are winners and losers in the palette; most of the mattes were soft enough that they kicked up a lot of excess and sheered out on the lid, while the more matte shades with sparkle didn‚Äôt have much sparkle translate. There were two major duds in the palettes (both purples‚Äďwasn‚Äôt totally surprised), and then in general, Too Faced eyeshadow formula is one that really requires a primer for pigmentation, blendability, and longevity. If you use primer and don‚Äôt already have a slew of go-to warm neutrals to go to, you might still consider it. It has a sweet, peachy scent that I can smell with the palette closed (but in the same room), but I don‚Äôt notice any lingering scent when the eyeshadows are applied

Sarah T.
Riverview, FL
I buy most of the Too Faced palettes,the Chocolate bar palettes are my favorite.I do like this palette but I don't reach for as many shades in it as I hoped I would.I hope they end up making more chocolate bar palettes because I adore those palettes!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.