BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Riley L.
I have never owned this pallet before but then again my friend owns it and is used it on my eyes which are blue and it is amazing it looks so good on I don't know if it's pricey and I've never purchased it whatever come in yes it works on any good I collect and my friend loves it it's very long-lasting and she said she would recommend
Madelyn M.
New Port Richey, FL
Love the variety of shades these shadows have every one seems to compliment me. You can create the most beautiful looks with these shadows that are highly pigmented and buttery. They smell great and have the potential to last a while if u sue a good eye primer.
Alexandra L.
Bremerton
This Sweet Peach palette is currently my number one most used make up palette in my collection. I can't get enough of its glorious smell and it's amazing pigmentation as well as the color range and the over all warmth this palette gives! I don't ever seem to have fall out issues with this product. I love it!
Sophia A.
Riverside, CA
I love how creamy these EYESHADOWS are. There are such pretty colors and there are many combinations of colors that many looks can be made with. I use this product at least every three days usually swapping between palettes. This one I would recommend to anyone
Alexa R.
Richmond, TX
My all time favorite pallete for the summer! The colors are blendable, very buttery and soft, and buildable! Honestly its my very first palette of too faced and I was satisfied. I love it !
Lyn R.
Montevallo, AL
I bought this pallet for both of my daughters, they absolutely love it. One of them has green eyes, the other has hazel. I was surprised at how smoothly the colors went on and how little eyeshadow it took to go a LONG way. This is a great quality product and I would recommend it to anyone who is starting out or exploring with makeup.
Ashley R.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this palette as a gift, honestly the best gift ever! it smells really really good. This product is so pigmented and easy to apply. It's worth the cost and i definitely will be buying this palette again once i hit pan on my current one.

i love the names of the eye shadows as well. they are all so cute!
Valeria R.
Littlerock, Ca
With this palette you can create so many fun looks! You can go with a natural everyday look or intensify it throughout the day! These shades are so beautiful and pigmented! AND IT SMELLS JUST LIKE PEACHES! I recommend this to anybody who doesn't already have it!
Shyanne B.
I am in love with this pallet. It smells like peaches as soon as you open it up and the colors are soo pigmented and beautiful. They are some of the most blendable shadows ive used and love the colors against my hazel eyes. I would buy this again in a heart beat.
Michaela M.
Yelm
Love the pallet it's great for blending love the pigment and I use it almost everyday since I've gotten it for the first time. The color set is great and the smell is amazing I got mine at Ulta and I highly recommend it
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.