BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Haley T.
Kansas City
my favorite thing about this palette is that it smells exactly like peaches! the colors all fit well together, however some of the shimmer shades tend to be slightly difficult to get saturated depending on where you're applying them on your eyelid. for the most part, this palette is a daily essential of mine!
Sophia A.
Riverside, CA
I love how creamy these EYESHADOWS are. There are such pretty colors and there are many combinations of colors that many looks can be made with. I use this product at least every three days usually swapping between palettes. This one I would recommend to anyone
Sienna G.
My FAVORITE product of alll time. This product is a little pricey but amazing formulas. I usually wear it everyday but it depends what I'm doing. My eye color is green and the colors go great with it. I would definitely buy it again and buy it for someone else.
Amanda E.
Blountsville, AL
I love this palette! It smells amazing and the colors are beautiful. You can create alot of different eye looks using only this palette. The shadows are buttery and blend like a dream. If you've been thinking about adding this to your collection, don't hesitate!
Jessica B.
Tucson
Oh my goodness this pallet is so pretty colors are great adore the packaging smells wonderful this is a pallet I pulled to constantly in the shadows last all day would highly recommend it and very interested in looking into getting the chocolate fault this Christmas
Paulina V.
Love this palette. It has such a nice peach scent and a magnetic close. The mirror is awesome so it's great to travel with. The shadows are very soft and blend smoothly. I would highly recommend you try this palette out
Faith L.
Not even gonna lie or play this palette is THE BOMB I honestly love it I worn out my first own over two years of having it and I just bought another. I got mine for 20$ and for that price it lasted hecka long like I mentioned above and the colors are so pretty.
laura z.
Pasadena, Texas
I originally wanted to purchase the Anastasia Master Mario Palette but couldn't find it anywhere, so I settled on this one and I am so happy with it!!! The pigmentation is out of this world! It's very versatile too! Smells amazing!
Carla O.
Bartlesville, OK
I got the pleasure to experience this palette. My daughter got this palette from her fiance for Valentine's day, All I can say is I wish that I could afford one myself.....I love the colors. They are highly pigmented. They are super silky and very easy to blend.
Holly G.
Temple, TX
Love how smooth and pigmented this palette is. To top it off, it smells amazing! Like peaches!! They also include a guide to show you how to make a few looks. One of the best purchases I've ever made! I am definitely hooked on too faced now and will be trying out more palette made bh them.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.