BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Kendra B.
Too faced never seems to disappoint! The sweet peach palette not only looks amazing, but smells incredible!! Definitely worth the splurge☺ these are only a few of the swatches but they're absolutely stunning!
Ronnie B.
Phoenix, AZ
I really love the packaging and quality of the shadows themselves. It is definitely worth the price and blend very well. The colors are perfect for my brown eyes. Very long lasting and buildable. I definitely would recommend this to buy and would repurchase again.
Sarah L.
Kenova, WV
My bestfriend bought me this for a early birthday gift and it is the best pallete ever it smells amazing feels amazing stays put all day kinda pricey but we'll worth the money spent I highly recommend it to everyone it's also very pigmented the packaging is so cute
Brittany R.
First of all, this palette smells amazing! The colors of it are so pretty and create such a beautiful look. It's a little pricey, by it is totally worth it. I would recommend this to anyone. The colors also blend very nicely together with very little fallout
Eileen B.
Lancaster, PA
I'm SO PICKY when it comes to eyeshadow and the quality of the shadows. I want great pigment and blendability and this palette has that! It's a blue eyed girl's dream!! I would SO reccomend this palette!
Alondra D.
Anchorage, AK
First off can we talk about the smell, amazing! There's days when I don't even need to get ready and I just play around with this palette. The shimmery shades look beautiful wet. 10/10 I would recommend! I love too faced 💕
Sonia A.
Greenville , SC
I love this palette!! This was my very first Too faced palette and I feel in love!! It smells so good!! And the colors are beautiful! So pigmented and buttery! They are easy to blend and the color selection is so lovely!! I would keep purchasing this palette!!
Mia M.
Gurnee, IL
I love this palette! The colors are gorgeous and the pigmentation is outstanding. It is decently priced for a Too Faced palette and it smells amazing. This may sound weird but it also tastes amazing too, just swatch a small amount on your finger. Overall an amazing product I would rebuy and recommend to a friend!
Beatrice E.
Columbia
This is the best eye shadow palette that I own. The pigmentation is phenomenal, they're so blendable, and the color selection is perfect. I use this palette in ever look I do because it has so many tones of transition shades, there's one for everything. I love it!
Jazmin G.
Phoenix, AZ
I was lucky enough to receive this palette as a Christmas present (I've been wanting it since it came out) and my god this palette is BEAUTIFUL!!! I fell in love instantly and it is probably my go to palette now!!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.