BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Samantha N.
Statham, GA
While I thought this palette was just all hype, it turned out to be one of my go to palettes. All of the colors compliment any skin tone and eye color in my opinion and there are so many different eye looks that you can create with this. Plus, it smells amazing!!
Ally S.
Dubuque, IA
Alright ladies & gents, have you smelt this pallet? For real, almost positive I bought this just to smell it whenever I wanted to. The pigmentation though is just as great as the smell. So inspired to create crazy and neutral looks with this pallet, which for me makes it a great pallet.
Catherine D.
Marlton, NJ
This palette is lovely but I regret the purchase. I enjoy the scent and some of the colors but really it's not my favorite selection of colors. I would have rather gotten the blush than the entire palette.
Alex H.
I’d never give this palette up for anything, it’s literally amazing. I’ve tried their chocolate bar palette as well but it cannot beat the Peach palette. It’s got vibrant, rich pigment and can blend within a minute or less. I use this practically everyday. Perfect for a natural or even a glamorous look.
jeanhuber
Finally went out and got one of these pallets from Sephora and I now see what all the hype is about. Compared to other Too Faced Eyeshadow pallets I think I will use this one a lot more just based on the color choices which are beautiful. The smell is also amazing.
Mikki H.
Somerset, Kentucky
I really love this pallete. It has great colours that blend really easily and although the price is very expensive for a pallete its worth it in the end because it is great quality. This is definitely one of my favorite palletes and i live for the smell ❤❤
Kiki P.
New Cumberlnd, PA
This palette has been on my wish list since it sold out after its original release. I think it's great value at a reasonable price. I ordered mine from too faced.com and I am not disappointed. Smells yummy and the shades are gorgeous.
Sahara S.
Farmington
This product has the best eyeshadow that you can wear because it has peaches colors and nature colors in the palette. So you can have peaches color or nature color or even you can have both. So this product works really well and it well beautiful on anyone.
Gerika L.
Columbus, OH
I love the whole concept of this product it is awesome on my brown eyes! It is also perfect for my deep completion I can use every single shade. I bought it from Sephora and I use it so much and love how neutral the colors are. I will be sad when I hit pan.
Alex S.
Mount Airy, NC
I bought this pallet thinking it would last and apply like the Naked Pallets. No, sadly I was wrong. The colors are really pretty and the only way you can apply it is with a certain brush and they look like something a little kid would use. I wouldn’t repurchase it
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.