BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Jas. J.
Ehhh kinda on the fence with this product. The color & pigmentation are nice & the palette smells amazing but I can’t 100% say it’s black/brown girl friendly. I used this product & some of the the colors looked very ashy on me. If you’re my shade of darker you’d have to use a white primer color with it preferably NYC because it’s super affordable. But I’d say to take your chances with the palette if you really have your heart set on it.
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
Amazing product smells sweet like peaches a great variety of colors this one isn’t as blendable when compared to some of their other pallets with more shimmers but it is more blend-able then the urban decay mattes
Nea N.
Yuma
I never understood the hype around this pallet, sure the peaches smell good, but that was really just the best part about the pallet, I found the shadows were not as pigmented, they were chalky, patchy, and just really all over the place, when I held it in my hand to be honest I just felt like I was playing with children’s make up at this point, but that’s just my opinion and if you like it then that’s awesome,, It just was a no go for me
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
okay so let’s start with the smell😍 i love it! it also so creamy and pigmented! only one of the shadows i don’t like and it’s the white color. i use it probably once a week just to have a pop of some light colors.
Tara E.
Tulsa
This looks great with all eye colors especially blue and green! There are colors that aren’t normally in an eyeshadow palette and super long lasting! I do have to say very pricey and I would definitely recommend:)
Lindsay S.
Youngstown
A beautiful palette for an everyday look!! The shades in here are quite pigmented and blendable, and they can be used interchangeably as blush, bronzer, and highlights!! The palette can easily make both day and night looks, and in my opinion it would compliment many skin-tones. Not to mention the fantastic scent!! This palette is overall a holy grail product for me, and I would highly recommend it if you’re interested.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Another absolutely beautiful product from toofaced . So easy to wear and lasts all day. I thrive off this stuff. I shop at Sephora and their website because this is the real deal. I recommend 100%. Worth the buy
Vaishali V.
Allen, TX
I received TooFaced palette as a gift and how much I love it. Eyeshadow shades varies frim neutral to blingy. That sweet smell it gives is again a plus point. They stay longer than I expected. I am totally buying it ♥️ Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Mackenzie K.
This was the only thing sighing the Sweet Peach line that disappointed me a bit. I was expecting much more orangey warm toned shades and instead got a mix of weird shades. I love that it smells like peach though.
Farhana M.
Lincolnwood, IL
So I was pretty hesitant when the palette first came out because I didn't think this was my color palette. However, recently my sister used it on my eyes and I fell in love with the look. Once I purchased it, it became one of my most used palettes!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.