BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Kayla V.
Monroeville, PA
To start off, this new palette smells delicious! It blends super easily while the pigment is great. I use this product almost every time i'm going for a peachy look. I bought this palette at ulta and would recommend to anyone looking for a pink eye look.
Caméra P.
Ontario, CA
I really love that this palette smells like peaches!! The colors are pretty and very wearable for everyday use. It's a great palette I'm in its versatility it has a few great shimmer and a lot of mattes. Imo one of the best eyeshadow palettes that they came out with.
Erika T.
San Diego, CA
Is a nice palette. I personally won't use the majority of these colors but that's because I dont like dark colors on my eyes. But they're nice to swatch and use on other people. Also smells AMAZING.
Hannah B.
I LOVE this pallet. The shades are like nothing else I own. They blend amazing, and the peachy shades are gorgeous! This pairs amazing with the sweet peach blush pallet! Definitely my favorite Too Faced pallet by far!
Danikah L.
Arlington, TX
This is a palette I was really looking forward to and I am very disappointed in. The shapes aren't as pigmented as I feel they should be for a $50 palette! I loved the semi sweet chocolate bar so I felt like I'd love this on but like a isaid it was just a big disappointment. It does smell really good though. Only reason the score is okay.
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
This is my go to palette at the moment. I've always been a neutral eye makeup person and bought this to try out more colors. I purchased it from Sephora and it has great packing. I love the way it smells and the shadows are so buttery and easy to blend and build able.
April H.
This was my first high end palette, I was not dissapointed at all. The pigments are amazing and their not patchy, they are also super blendable but I find concealer, then powder on the lids helps with pigment and creasing. I would highly recommend this
Allison a.
Piqua, OH
I love this palette! Smells like peach candy! The pigmentation is amazing. All the shadows this round are so creamy. A little fallout but not bad! This is a must for green or hazel eyes!
Kripa U.
New Orleans, LA
This palette is super cute and smells like peaches. As someone with brown eyes and a medium tan complexion, the colors are extremely wearable and natural. Compared to alternatives, this is a little more expensive and the pigmentation can be hit or miss. I picked mine up at Ulta and would probably pick up another one since they've appeared to improve pigmentation in the newest batch of palettes.
Amie F.
Redmond , OR
I went out of my way to search for this palate because it is THAY amazing. I reach for it EVERYDAY! The pigment is amazing, the shadows are creamy and easy to blend. And.... it smells like delicious peach! In love!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.