BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda B.
Holyoke, MA
I actually waited a while before I picked this up because I didn't know if I liked it that much but once I purchased it I fell in love the smell is everything and I loveee the peachy colors
Faith L.
Not even gonna lie or play this palette is THE BOMB I honestly love it I worn out my first own over two years of having it and I just bought another. I got mine for 20$ and for that price it lasted hecka long like I mentioned above and the colors are so pretty.
Valeria R.
Littlerock, Ca
With this palette you can create so many fun looks! You can go with a natural everyday look or intensify it throughout the day! These shades are so beautiful and pigmented! AND IT SMELLS JUST LIKE PEACHES! I recommend this to anybody who doesn't already have it!
Ashley W.
Conroe, TX
I love this pallet. It's beautiful, the peaches make my blue eyes POP. It's expensive, but for the amount of colors you get I think it's worth it. I don't need another pallet when I use this. Plus, it smells like peach rings, how can you go wrong with that?
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
I purchased this Too Faced palette at Ulta and had to go to multiple stores just to find it.  I am a big Too Faced fan for eye shadow as I love their mix of colors.  This offers the perfect variety of colors and is great for moving into spring! I am very excited!
Sienna G.
My FAVORITE product of alll time. This product is a little pricey but amazing formulas. I usually wear it everyday but it depends what I'm doing. My eye color is green and the colors go great with it. I would definitely buy it again and buy it for someone else.
Holly G.
Temple, TX
Love how smooth and pigmented this palette is. To top it off, it smells amazing! Like peaches!! They also include a guide to show you how to make a few looks. One of the best purchases I've ever made! I am definitely hooked on too faced now and will be trying out more palette made bh them.
To start the scent is so fun!! I always go for peach and Brown tones so this is fantastic. The shadows are super pigmented so a tiny bit goes a long way. Definitely need blending skills with this! I love the magnetic closure. Too Faced palettes never disappoint .
Paulina V.
Love this palette. It has such a nice peach scent and a magnetic close. The mirror is awesome so it's great to travel with. The shadows are very soft and blend smoothly. I would highly recommend you try this palette out
linda-lynn a.
Salisbury
i would really love if they send me this palette it so beautiful it also has nice packaging i think everyone should buy it i bought it from sephora it is a really good store first time using it is wonderful i would totally recommend this product its amazing
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.