BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Elianna U.
South Houston, TX
I have heard so great news about this pallet I personally do not have it but I have tried it with my friend it's a must have the shadows even really tast like peach too !!! There super pigmented
Alex W.
This and the chocolate bar palette are beautiful! Great pigment and blend out perfectly. I got fast shipping. I recommend buying from too faced or Sephora. I got mine from the too faced website and it got to me quickly.
Jessica D.
I really like this palette which isn't a surprise, very long lasting. Pigmentation is build-able. I actually won this in a giveaway and I'm so happy with the results, I would buy this product in the future, Smells good! If your not into scents this isn't for you!
Maddie G.
I NEED THIS!!!  I don't have it, but my roommate does and I am obsessed. The color lasts for days and days. It's so aesthetically pleasing and lasts forever as a whole. I have greek eyes and it works beautifully I never stop getting compliments when I have it on.
Megan J.
Amherstdale, WV
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I love the colors! Perfect for summer & spring! Any time actually! Very pigmented, easy to blend! Pricey but worth it! I purchased from Ulta! Smells amazing! I use this product pretty often! I highly recommend!
Shyanne B.
I am in love with this pallet. It smells like peaches as soon as you open it up and the colors are soo pigmented and beautiful. They are some of the most blendable shadows ive used and love the colors against my hazel eyes. I would buy this again in a heart beat.
Caitlin H.
Shrewsbury, MA
This has become my go to palette recently. I purchased it at Ulta, and I love that I can make easy every day looks or dramatic eye looks that last all day. It's so much more blendable than the tarte palette I bought the same day, I would definitely recommend it!
Alexa R.
Richmond, TX
My all time favorite pallete for the summer! The colors are blendable, very buttery and soft, and buildable! Honestly its my very first palette of too faced and I was satisfied. I love it !
Sienna G.
My FAVORITE product of alll time. This product is a little pricey but amazing formulas. I usually wear it everyday but it depends what I'm doing. My eye color is green and the colors go great with it. I would definitely buy it again and buy it for someone else.
Ashley R.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this palette as a gift, honestly the best gift ever! it smells really really good. This product is so pigmented and easy to apply. It's worth the cost and i definitely will be buying this palette again once i hit pan on my current one.

i love the names of the eye shadows as well. they are all so cute!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.