BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
I finally got my hands on this product, and I must say I am in LOVE! this palette has the perfect summer and spring colors for you to create such a beautiful peach and neutral color on your eyes. The color swatch is so perfect and they are so pigmented.
Amie F.
Redmond, OR
I went out of my way to search for this palate because it is THAY amazing. I reach for it EVERYDAY! The pigment is amazing, the shadows are creamy and easy to blend. And.... it smells like delicious peach! In love!
Elizabeth N.
I LOVE THIS PALETTE!!! I got this peach palette for my birthday and I use it all the time. The colors are GORGEOUS and it smells amazing. The packaging is beautiful and the price is the same as a lot of the other palettes that I own. I recommend this product to anyone who was thinking about buying it!
Bailey B.
My boyfriend just bought me this palette because he saw me checking it out at ulta. i love the formula of this product. it is buttery and blends well. it also smells amazing. it has great colors i can wear daily, and some colors for special events. love this
Lainey L.
Tinley Park, IL
i️ like this palette. i️m an amateur when it comes to eyeshadow so this is my first palette! i️ wish the colors were more pigmented. it takes a lot of blending for full coverage, but still a beautiful palette with great colors and a wonderful peachy smell!!!
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
This is my go to palette at the moment. I've always been a neutral eye makeup person and bought this to try out more colors. I purchased it from Sephora and it has great packing. I love the way it smells and the shadows are so buttery and easy to blend and build able.
Kebra A.
Scio, OR
I love this palette. To be honest the light pinks give off a innocent school girl look that we all want at times. The darker colors add to it, to blend well and have a look that's more adult. A little on the spending side but that's normal for luxury make up.
Amanda M.
Lacey, WA
It smells so good! I was surprised to find out it really does smell like peaches. The smell doesn't dull or disappear either. I've had my palette for three months and it still smells delicious. The shadows are pigmented and lightweight. Also really blendable.
Karissa W.
I love how versatile this palette is. The colors are beautiful for creating a day or night look. There may be some fallout at times, but I've experienced that with a lot of palettes. The peach smell is pretty strong, but it lasts a while after owning the palette. The packaging is super cute too!
Emilea B.
Port Richey , FL
I unfortunately didn't get this palette when it first came out, and quickly regretted it. I almost bought it for over $100 just because it had such rave review. I waited it out and got it in December and I absolutely love it! The pigmentation is outstanding and there's so many shades to choose from for a light or dark look. And the smell is just an added bonus!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.