BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Gabi M.
Marshall
I like the pigment in this palette, my only problem is they don't show up like they look in the palette, I seem to always have this problem with purples but it isn't just the purple when it comes to this palette, still beautiful, smells *cough* and tastes* great, I lick my brush sometimes...
Karen B.
Las vegas, NV
Love this pallete! It has beautiful color shades and good peach smell also very pigmented makes your eyeshadow pop out more and also my brown eyes it matches the colors with this pallete it never disappoint me Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Jade B.
Owings Mills , MD
This palette smells so yummy. Sometimes when I'm sad I will just take a whiff. I use the color Purée daily. It is my go to transition shade. Sometimes I just wear it on its own with a little bit of one of the shimmer shades. You can make any style look with this palette.
Olivia H.
I love this product there colors are so vibrant and cute for spring and summer I love wearing them and there is at least three different looks that's you can create with this palette and it smells like peaches !! The colors are so beautiful and it is worth your money
Terri H.
Culpeper
This is absolutely one of my most favorite palettes and this was the start of my makeup collection. The packaging is so cute and the smell is amazing!!!!! You can create so many great looks with the colors the palette has. I loved this so much I bought it for me brothers girlfriend. She absolutely loved it!
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
First of all the smell is amazing I have had this pallet for a while and the smell is still there love it.The colors in the palette are creamy and blendable and the color scheme works amazing ! There are so many different looks that can be done with this pallet I love it!
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
I love everything about too Faced and their eyeshadow. They're really well pigmented. The only thing about this palette is it has very strong statement colors that might not work with some complexions or styles. Still, the quality of the eyeshadow itself can't be beat!
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
In my opinion, this palette isn't really a peachy toned palette. There's only maybe 2 peach shadows and they tend to fade relatively quickly on the eye, even when using a good eyeshadow base. I love the smell, but I feel this was overall a miss on too faced's behalf.
Megan W.
Dalton, PA
The majority aren't as good as they look in the pan. Most of the shimmer ones are okay, but with the acception of a few, the mattes aren't great. Pigmentation isn't great either. It was my first high end pallete but now that I've collected a lot more, I'm not impressed
Cha Cha T.
Murrieta, CA
I love this palette. Besides the fact that it smells fantastic the colors are awesome. I bought it to chaperone prom and got so many compliments. I bought on HSN and definitely would recommend it. I love their products. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.