BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly I wouldn't of purchase this after seeing it in person but I receive this as a birthday gift and honestly nothing revolutionary about this pallet I don't find that the color selection was all that great and the sent was probably the best thing about this for me because I do love peaches the formulation wasn't ground breaking and I didn't find that it was cohesive but I do enjoy using it when I dont find myself running to the store to buy it if I ever run out of it
Ella F.
Flagstaff
I first used this palette when my sister bought it and wanted to do my makeup for me, she is thirteen. When I saw the finished product, I bought it at the next chance I had. The packaging is really nice, and easy to clean so you can keep it nice and pretty. The lighter colors are super pigmented and they're all very smooth and easily blendable. Charmed is definitely my favorite and I use it all the time, its definitely gonna be the first shade I pan. Would recommend!
Brittney V.
Huntsville
I’ve heard so many mixed reviews on this palette but I enjoyed it and got so much use. This was my first high end palette and didn’t disappoint. The shadows blended. There are perfect bases, transitions, shimmer and dark/liner colors.
Jazmin J.
el paso
This peach palette is better than anything I really enjoy using this palette it’s been my first time it does last long I used it for my graduation and it lasted all day I got a really nice color at the end I loved it
Natalia H.
San Jose, CA
Summer Yum and Custard are my favorite (most used colors) from this palette. Other than that, I find that I’m not using the shimmers because I feel like some of them are too dark for my skin tone. I would recommend this palette if you have a medium to tan skin tone; the colors will show beautifully on you. Some of the colors are a bit hard to blend and you need an intense glitter glue base in order for the glitters to properly show. Another palette that I feel is very similar but suited better for my skin tone is the SophX palette from Makeup Revolution.
Heather C.
Cridersville, OH
This pallete is wonderful, probably the best smelling shsdows ever! The pigmentation is great, as well as the blendability. The mirror is perfect size, the over all color scheme is my cup of tea, I love it!
Nani C.
I currently own this pallet and I have to say that it is veryyyyy beautiful! The eyeshadows are very pigmented and this pallet is good to use day and night. I highly recommend it, Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette I would also buy this pallet again
Valerie A.
I got this makeup palette for Christmas and it is so pretty you can do so such with this makeup palette. I use it when I got to school and I always get complements on my eye look. There is warm color and a few dark colors. It smells good, smells like peaches. That is my review on the two face Sweet Peache palette.
Jennifer M.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love this pallet. It smells and looks amazing. There’s so many different combinations you can choose. It’s perfect for every day or special occasions. I originally bought it for my wedding day. I would definitely buy it again or buy other ones from too faced. I like the way it feels on my sensitive skin too. The only thing I was skeptical about was spending the 50 dollars on it, but it’s worth it!  Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Kaitlyn D.
Greenville, NC
I recently bought this palette and I am already in love with it!! The colours have great pigmentation, it smells delicious and the packaging is so cute! The colours blend really nicely and it is great for an everyday look or full glam! I would highly recommend this palette!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.