BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

• i soooo want to try this!13 Answers
  • How is the pigment and fallout?10 Answers
  • How’s the pigmentation for anyone who’s tried this? And d...4 Answers
Caridad A.
Yonkers, NY
I'm obessed with this palette! It's a great addition to my makeup collection! Smells super good you'd want to eat it ! It is super pigmented and perfect for fall! The great part about this palette is that you can create versatile looks that range from day to night.
Kristen J.
Kingwood, TX
It was amazing!!!!!!!!! The pigmentation was great!!! The colors are very pretty! I use is all the time when I do my makeup. Yes,it is not cheap but it is so worth it they easy to blend and work with!!! I would definitely recommend this product to any makeup lover❤️
Rachel P.
Longview, WA
To be honest... this pallet was not my favorite, the pigment wasn't there, it was chalky and just didn't go on your eye smooth. The colors are beautiful and the smell of the pallet is amazing. Would I recommend this, no but you do you boo boo. Just an honest review.
Mia R.
Tokyo
Packaging is perfect! Smells like real peaches! The only down side to this palette for me is that some of the shades are not as pigmented as well as the others but other than that its a great palette! You can blend the colors amazingly.
Would I recommend it? Yes!
Allison H.
Eaton, OH
One of my favorite palettes! One of the best palettes too faced has come out with in my opinion. It smells great, and is good for everyday use. It is pretty pigmented with minimal fallout, and seems to last. I use this palette almost every day, and is my go to.
Khyra T.
Salina
I absolutely love this palette. It's very pigmented and it has a variety of colors for warm tones and some colors to get out of your comfort zone. It smells just like a peach. Its retails at $49.00 My favorite color in the palette is Bellini it's a beautiful pink color. I love this palette I totally recommend.
Riley L.
I have never owned this pallet before but then again my friend owns it and is used it on my eyes which are blue and it is amazing it looks so good on I don't know if it's pricey and I've never purchased it whatever come in yes it works on any good I collect and my friend loves it it's very long-lasting and she said she would recommend
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Being fair complexion I was a little hesitant when I ordered this because it has a lot of darker shades. I am so glad I did!!! The pallet is perfect for any shade really! They are very pigmented,creamy and very blendable when creating any look. The pallet itself it built in a heavy duty metal type case so it definitely has quality and worth every penny!! Love this!
Alexandra L.
Bremerton
This Sweet Peach palette is currently my number one most used make up palette in my collection. I can't get enough of its glorious smell and it's amazing pigmentation as well as the color range and the over all warmth this palette gives! I don't ever seem to have fall out issues with this product. I love it!
Hannah M.
Salem, OR
Such a good palette. The colors are just the right ones to do some really good looks, and despite what people are complaining about, I’m glad not all of the colors are peachy. The color “luscious” is so pigmented and I always come back to this palette to use it!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.