BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Jenn L.
South bend, IN
I'm giving this 3 stars because the color combination is great but the color payoff for darker skin tones just isn't there. I mainly use this on my clients but I rarely go for the palette. Some of the shadows are chalky but they can look really well when you work with them.
Emily N.
Wausau, WI
The palette and packaging itself are really nice. The smell of it is delightful, yet not overwhelming. Even after months of having it, the shadows still smell nice. There is a nice variety of colors, however, the colors are similar to colors you can get from other palettes. I just don't find myself reaching for this palette as much as I would like with the $40+ price tag.
Chevelle G.
Kenilworth , NJ
This palette is so amazing! The colors are so pigmented. Some are a little powdery but it's not terrible. Most of them are so buttery and creamy. It smells just like those little peach ring candies. It's so delicious. I definitely recommend!! Perfect shades for every season.
Nabilah N.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite Too Faced palette. I love this more than my Chocolate Bar palette. The pigmentation is amazing and very blendable. But I must say that some of the color selection was a bit off. I love the warm color but not the dark matte. Overall I love this palette!!!!
Bryn B.
I love this palette! It definitely smells just like peaches as well as has beautiful shades.  Most of the shades are true to color and are so soft and blendable! The colors last all day, and who can argue against such cute packaging! Use almost everyday, and recommend!
Harley V.
Pasadena, TX
I love all the shades in this palette they have really high pigmentation and compliment my big brown eyes. They are really easy to apply and they are very easy to blend. I love the packaging it's really cute! And it smells like actual peach! Isn't great! I really recomend !
Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
I love the pigment in this product the colors were so warm and blended so well I use it almost daily I have Blueeyes so the warm colors really pop I love this product I love this company I would totally buy it again .
Stephani A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love that these palettes smell like food! I love the peachy smell; and I love the colors even more. They look great against brown or hazel eyes, and really make them pop. They're easy to blend, and the color payoff is great. Not a terrible amount of powder fallout either.
Stormie L.
battle creek, MI
I really love this palette, I am only knocking off one star because most of the shades are they're basic neutrals, but they're good, I just wish there was more variety. It smells amazing! I love to smell the palette and the packaging is beautiful. It's a great spring/summer palette.
Mariah B.
This is the best! For someone with blue green eyes, this color pallet is amazing. There are warm browns, druzy purples and pinky peaches! The shadow is so blendable it makes my life easy. And the best part is they smell awesome.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.