BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Christina T.
Kodak
This palette is okay. Some of the colors don't really blend that well and they don't have great pigmentation. Other than that it smells really good and has a really pretty color range. My sister loves this palette, it is her go-to. But I'm just not that crazy about it.
Katelyn M.
Berwick, PA
This product is absolutely perfect for the spring! I only used it once because my friend had it but I love it! The packaging was so nice! The price is also very good for this palette! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is thinking about trying it!
Cha Cha T.
Murrieta, CA
I love this palette. Besides the fact that it smells fantastic the colors are awesome. I bought it to chaperone prom and got so many compliments. I bought on HSN and definitely would recommend it. I love their products. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Mimi M.
Spicewood, TX
I have a love hate relationship with this palette. It does have some lovely shades, but I feel like the quality of the palette isn't as good as most of my other eye shadows. I find that they fade fast throughout the day even with an eyeshadow primer. Kind of a bummer
Tiffany C.
Scipio , IN
My favorite palette that I've bought this year! It smells so good every time I open it. It's amazing. Plus it has really fun pops of color. I bought it for all the warm peachy tones but I actually use the green and purple shade for a fun look. Plus it blends amazing!!
Emily B.
hopkins, MN
I love this pallet, it smells amazing and has a great variety of colors to choose from. This can easily be a go to everyday pallet. There are neutral colors, soft browns, peaches and pinks, green, deep purples and dark browns. It's a great pallet!
Avery D.
I feel this palette is so creative, and not to mention has an AMAZING smell. The packaging is very nice and compact, but feels sometimes as though it could break. The price is reasonable, 18 shadows for the price of 49.00. So if you're thinking about it, each shadow for about three dollars each! Love mixing the colors up with the natural, yet sorta bold palette of colors.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
I love this palette! There’s not a lot of fallout which is great. With the amount of shades, I can create any look. The best thing ever is the smell! I just wanna smell it forever before actually doing my eye makeup!
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
My best friend bought this and I cannot get enough. I found no room for improvement. The colors are highly pigmented, long lasting, and easily blendable. IT SMELLS LIKE FRESH PEACHES. Definite love at first use with these FIRE colors. Also 5 stars for keeping it CF :)
Natalee B.
This is my go to palette! If I could only have one palette this is the one I would choose! I wear it every single day. It smells amazing! It's definitely worth the price! It's perfect for all year round and I can do so many different eye looks with all of these colors!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.