BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
I love this palette so much!! It's perfect for spring!! The colors are gorgeous! Definitely my favorite palette! I am impressed! The fall out isn't too bad. I use this every day I wear makeup! It's good for simple looks and glam looks! I definitely recommend this product!
Selah H.
I love this palette! It has been my go to since I bought it. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and blend able. They last so long even without a primer, but I do always put one. And the smell is amazing! If you like warm and peachy eyeshadows you will love this palette!!!
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
The colors, just wow! So much variety and a little bit of everything, I love it. I haven't tried this palette out yet but the palette looks like it has high pigmentation and he colors are very blendable. I also heard the palette smells good which is exciting. I'd love to try it out!
Lexi P.
Gainesville, FL
Love love LOVE this pallet. It's amazingly pigmented the color selection is great and the smell is amazing. I have nothing bad to say about this pallet. My favorite color to use is candied peach. Typically I'll put it in my crease with a rose gold shimmer on the lid and I always get compliments
Cortney L.
I really like this palette. It smells amazing, has nice color payoff & blends smoothly. I do wish it was a little more colorful, since we have SO MANY neutrals in the other TF palettes. I do use this palette a lot though. I just wish there were more peach and coral tones.
Terri H.
Culpeper
This is absolutely one of my most favorite palettes and this was the start of my makeup collection. The packaging is so cute and the smell is amazing!!!!! You can create so many great looks with the colors the palette has. I loved this so much I bought it for me brothers girlfriend. She absolutely loved it!
Sue J.
This palette has such a great variety of colors and i LOVE pinks! The shadows are all very pigmented and last long. The palette itself also smells amazing - just like peaches! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves cute packaging and pinkish eyeshadows!
Victoria A.
I wasn't sure how I felt about this palette at first but it's easy to use, the colors are rich with pigment and SO PRETTY. You can do a lot of different natural or colorful looks. They swatch great and smells so good like the other palettes they make. I would recommend!
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Too Faced has nice quality products. I'm a fan of all prestige make up and the color is so rich on the shades that you don't have to apply as much. This is one of my go to palettes and I have plenty.
Nexii C.
Ballinger, TX
LOVE THIS PALETTE SOO MUCH . Especially the more neutral shades! Not only are the shades awesome but the smell of the palette is the best. It kind of reminds me of peach rings. And the shadows actually have a sweet taste , i accidentally figured that out. I purchased 3 of them and would definitely purchase again
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.