BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
Too Faced has nice quality products. I'm a fan of all prestige make up and the color is so rich on the shades that you don't have to apply as much. This is one of my go to palettes and I have plenty.
Xander ✨.
I really enjoy this palette but some shades are hit or miss. I bought it because of the hype and over all I don't regret it. It makes tons of beautiful warm peachy looks and for the most part blends pretty well. I feel everyone should try or have this in their collection.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
I just got this pallet and have been having so much fun with it. The colors are beautiful and the quality is top notch! Its as good if not better than my Urban Decay and Lorac pallets. I would definitely give this one a chance
Jade B.
Burtonsville, MD
This palette smells so yummy. Sometimes when I'm sad I will just take a whiff. I use the color Purée daily. It is my go to transition shade. Sometimes I just wear it on its own with a little bit of one of the shimmer shades. You can make any style look with this palette.
Kim L.
I recently purchased this. I think the scent of peach is light and not gross or fake. I think the eye shadow is very creamy and nice.  I have really enjoyed incorporating this new palette into my routine.  I think it's a quality product and can see why it's always sold out.
Heather S.
lees Summit, MO
YESS YESS, ALL THE YES. This palette is gorgeous, very pigmented and has a light peachy scent. The best part about this palette is that it is complimentary to all skin tones, the second best thing is that it's cruely-free! i love making bold peach eyes using this palette.
aliya K.
New City, NY
This pallet is a good pallet.This pigment is nice as well as the smell .The only thing I don’t like about this pallet is some of the colors don’t work well together and don’t work well with glitter.the packaging is very nice though and sleek.I would by this product again.
Gabi M.
Marshall
I like the pigment in this palette, my only problem is they don't show up like they look in the palette, I seem to always have this problem with purples but it isn't just the purple when it comes to this palette, still beautiful, smells *cough* and tastes* great, I lick my brush sometimes...
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
I love this palette so much!! It's perfect for spring!! The colors are gorgeous! Definitely my favorite palette! I am impressed! The fall out isn't too bad. I use this every day I wear makeup! It's good for simple looks and glam looks! I definitely recommend this product!
Nexii C.
Ballinger, TX
LOVE THIS PALETTE SOO MUCH . Especially the more neutral shades! Not only are the shades awesome but the smell of the palette is the best. It kind of reminds me of peach rings. And the shadows actually have a sweet taste , i accidentally figured that out. I purchased 3 of them and would definitely purchase again
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.