BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Xander ✨.
I really enjoy this palette but some shades are hit or miss. I bought it because of the hype and over all I don't regret it. It makes tons of beautiful warm peachy looks and for the most part blends pretty well. I feel everyone should try or have this in their collection.
Gabi M.
Marshall
I like the pigment in this palette, my only problem is they don't show up like they look in the palette, I seem to always have this problem with purples but it isn't just the purple when it comes to this palette, still beautiful, smells *cough* and tastes* great, I lick my brush sometimes...
Bethany C.
Malvern, AR
This is one of my favorite palettes. It has a great selection of colors, good pigmentation, and the packaging is adorable. My skin tone is in between fair and medium I guess you could say and I have brown eyes and brown hair. The colors compliment my skin and eyes.
Jessica W.
Trinity, FL
I live this palette the pigments are beautiful and there is just enough shimmer I got mine at palette at ulta and I just it about once to three times a week. I think it was perfectly priced and I would recommend it to anyone.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
Too faced really hit it off with this palette! They finally made a whole collection and the smell is amazing!!! The shadows them self are freaking Amazon and beautiful in the lid and I really reccomend the packing is really cute
Michelle A.
Rexburg
First off, it's smells like heaven!! I love every color? I own one ever since it launched and I was very lucky to have one on my hands! I bought it on the too faced website. These shades are perfect for my dark eye color. Lol I would definitely recommend to any girl lol
Katheryn B.
Concord , NC
I love this palette it has beautiful colors which is why I was drawn to it to begin with. I use this palette almost everyday and the packaging is so cute. It smells amazing and I would most definitely recommend to my friends.
Nikky Y.
Bronx, NY
The smell of this beautiful palette is amazing ! You can create a simple look or you can go dramatic ! Is one of my best one I ordered online i was pricey but worth it. I will definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone. Is amazing this palette and the smell too
Emmalee W.
Fredonia, NY
Not bad at all, just was expecting better. It doesn't even compare to the ABH modern renaissance palette. Some colors don't even show up on my lids or were hard to apply but I'm going to keep it just because I love nectar and just peachy so much!
Heather S.
lees Summit, MO
YESS YESS, ALL THE YES. This palette is gorgeous, very pigmented and has a light peachy scent. The best part about this palette is that it is complimentary to all skin tones, the second best thing is that it's cruely-free! i love making bold peach eyes using this palette.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.