BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
I love the pigment in this product the colors were so warm and blended so well I use it almost daily I have Blueeyes so the warm colors really pop I love this product I love this company I would totally buy it again .
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
I cannot say enough great things about this palette! The shadows are pigmented, blendable and very buttery. The peach smell is delicious and makes this palette a delight to use also. I love that the packaging is sturdy, so I travel with this or the Chocolate Bar for vacations. Great variety of colors too! Highly recommend; worth the price for sure.
Yamila R.
oh girrl buy thissss i love this eye shadow palette soo muchh yoo . i was so excited to get it the variety of colors are soo beautiful and well pigmented and are very easy to blend out . My favorite three shadows are "Just Peachy" , "Candied Beach" and "Nectar" . But all are amazing - please buy this you wont regret it !!
Jennifer S.
Flat Rock, MI
This palette is hands down my favorite!!! Such a beautiful range of colors. I can use it for everyday or when I want something more dramatic. I highly recommend to purchase it if you're unsure!!!
Brenda G.
Laredo, TX
This palette is perfect for creating natural, everyday, going out, and dramatic looks! This palette is definitely a go to in my vanity and I can't even travel without it! It smells amazing, the packaging is cute and light weight, and the colors are so beautifully pigmented!
Sabrina G.
Florence, MS
I would give this twenty stars if I could!! By far my favorite pallet right now. The shadows blend easily and just the right amount of mattes and shimmers. The smell is soooo good. The price is well worth it, I find myself grabbing for this daily and the looks are endless.
Bryn B.
I love this palette! It definitely smells just like peaches as well as has beautiful shades.  Most of the shades are true to color and are so soft and blendable! The colors last all day, and who can argue against such cute packaging! Use almost everyday, and recommend!
・✧ L.
I love this palette so much!! It's my go to whenever I do my makeup! It has great colors to use for a natural easy look but also has some shades that'll change up the look to look more dramatic! The pigmentation is great and they blend easily! The smell is a great plus too!
Jenn L.
South bend, IN
I'm giving this 3 stars because the color combination is great but the color payoff for darker skin tones just isn't there. I mainly use this on my clients but I rarely go for the palette. Some of the shadows are chalky but they can look really well when you work with them.
Emily N.
Wausau, WI
The palette and packaging itself are really nice. The smell of it is delightful, yet not overwhelming. Even after months of having it, the shadows still smell nice. There is a nice variety of colors, however, the colors are similar to colors you can get from other palettes. I just don't find myself reaching for this palette as much as I would like with the $40+ price tag.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.