BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Daniela S.
Sperry, OK
While easy to blend and the pigment is there, I did not like this palette. The color schemes were just not my cup of tea. Out of all my palettes, I never reached for this one. The smell was a nice touch: peaches. But other than that, the palette itself was a flop in my book.
Chevelle G.
Kenilworth , NJ
This palette is so amazing! The colors are so pigmented. Some are a little powdery but it's not terrible. Most of them are so buttery and creamy. It smells just like those little peach ring candies. It's so delicious. I definitely recommend!! Perfect shades for every season.
Stormie L.
Marshall, MI
I really love this palette, I am only knocking off one star because most of the shades are they're basic neutrals, but they're good, I just wish there was more variety. It smells amazing! I love to smell the palette and the packaging is beautiful. It's a great spring/summer palette.
Jenn L.
South bend, IN
I'm giving this 3 stars because the color combination is great but the color payoff for darker skin tones just isn't there. I mainly use this on my clients but I rarely go for the palette. Some of the shadows are chalky but they can look really well when you work with them.
Lauren M.
I love this palette so much!!! It has all my favorite colors in it. It last all day which is great so that you don’t have to reapply. It’s is easy to use but there are some darker shades. It is pretty pricey but worth it in my opinion. I would buy it again definitely!!!
Stephani A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love that these palettes smell like food! I love the peachy smell; and I love the colors even more. They look great against brown or hazel eyes, and really make them pop. They're easy to blend, and the color payoff is great. Not a terrible amount of powder fallout either.
Brenda G.
Laredo, TX
This palette is perfect for creating natural, everyday, going out, and dramatic looks! This palette is definitely a go to in my vanity and I can't even travel without it! It smells amazing, the packaging is cute and light weight, and the colors are so beautifully pigmented!
Sabrina G.
Florence, MS
I would give this twenty stars if I could!! By far my favorite pallet right now. The shadows blend easily and just the right amount of mattes and shimmers. The smell is soooo good. The price is well worth it, I find myself grabbing for this daily and the looks are endless.
Hanna M.
Ona, WV
Great for everyday looks! 🍑✨ The overall look of the colors provides trendy makeup. This has been a staple in my makeup routine for awhile now. It's a reasonable price for a high end palette. The packaging is cute & has a huge mirror inside. It also smells of peaches! 😍😋
Emily N.
Wausau, WI
The palette and packaging itself are really nice. The smell of it is delightful, yet not overwhelming. Even after months of having it, the shadows still smell nice. There is a nice variety of colors, however, the colors are similar to colors you can get from other palettes. I just don't find myself reaching for this palette as much as I would like with the $40+ price tag.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.