BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda L.
This is my favorite euyeshadiw palette of the moment. The color range is beautiful, providing a sunny warmth to the face, and I love how on trend and flattering peach is; I am all here for it! The eye shadows or buttery, pigmented, easy to apply and blend. Too faced knows their shadows!
Chelsey P.
I bought this palette about a year ago and it smelled like peaches then. I'm still using this palette today and the peach smell has not faded one bit! The pigmentation of these eyeshadows are amazing with very little to no fall out. I will definitely be repurchasing this product again!!
Rebecca S.
Albuquerque, NM
The smell is amazing! the shimmery colors have a little more pigment than the matte but it's totally worth it. It comes with a little things that shows you some looks that can be super helpful. I use all of the colors which is more than I can say for most of the other ones I have.
Tiffany C.
BUFFALO, NY
I bought this pallette about a year ago and i absolutely love it!! i use this everyday, i already hit pan on 4 shades. I love the peach smell, it doesn't fade away and still smells as yummy as it did when i first bought it. I love it so much i cannot wait for the peaches and cream collection to come out!
Sarah J.
Yukon, OK
My absolute favorite!!!! The smell is to Die for!!!! This is my second Peach pallet and I will continue to buy the entire line as it comes out! I am a too faced fanatic and this pallet is one of my favorites! Beautiful pigmented colors!!!
Jessica A.
I bought this palette on the second launch. I was so excited to receive the peach palette. I could smell the palette when I opened the box & smells amazing. I've used this a handful of times and I really like the colors and how they blend. A couple of the simmers have a lot of fall out.
Mary S.
Love this palette! I've always been a fan of Toofaced because of the quality of their palettes. This one is just as good. The shadows blend beautifully and the color selection is perfect for my neutral skin tone. A good mix of warm and cool tones that can make a lot of different looks.
Kara G.
This peach palette is peachy! Literally! The shadows blend nicely and have a lot of pigment. My eye color is blue and this palette has a lot of warm tones that compliments them well. I would buy it again but it will take awhile to go through it all. A little bit goes a long way.... and to top it off it smells deliciously like peaches!!!!
Abby B.
Columbus, MI
Beautiful and full of pigment. This is my all time favorite palette and its something I can wear all day every day. This is a great palette for anyone who loves pinks, oranges, and browns. I have two of these and do not regret my purchase
Megan O.
Fort Pierce
I love this product.  It smells just like peaches.  I use this product often.  It is my go to eye shadow.  I love that I can mix and match with the colors to create different looks.  This was my first too faced purchase and I will defiantly be purchasing more.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.