BY TOO FACED #18 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Jessica A.
I bought this palette on the second launch. I was so excited to receive the peach palette. I could smell the palette when I opened the box & smells amazing. I've used this a handful of times and I really like the colors and how they blend. A couple of the simmers have a lot of fall out.
Sarah J.
Yukon, OK
My absolute favorite!!!! The smell is to Die for!!!! This is my second Peach pallet and I will continue to buy the entire line as it comes out! I am a too faced fanatic and this pallet is one of my favorites! Beautiful pigmented colors!!!
Jenny S.
Kansas City, MO
This is my very favorite palette. You can create so many beautiful, warm and peach looks. The shimmers and mattes are the best I've used. There is a slight peach ring scent. It doesn't bother me and it doesn't linger when I apply. I love this so much when I use it up I will repurchase.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Love love love! Excellent packaging, highly pigmented. Even the Matte shades have amazing color pay off. The shade choices are perfect and resemble a peach. I use this product often and I will repurchase.
Megan R.
Huntington, WV
Perfect for an everyday look or a night out! Simple & smoky eyes. I absolutely love this palette and it is definitely a go to for me. Actually smells like peaches, I mean could it get any better than that?!
Amanda L.
This is my favorite euyeshadiw palette of the moment. The color range is beautiful, providing a sunny warmth to the face, and I love how on trend and flattering peach is; I am all here for it! The eye shadows or buttery, pigmented, easy to apply and blend. Too faced knows their shadows!
Megan O.
Fort Pierce
I love this product.  It smells just like peaches.  I use this product often.  It is my go to eye shadow.  I love that I can mix and match with the colors to create different looks.  This was my first too faced purchase and I will defiantly be purchasing more.
Rebecca S.
Albuquerque, NM
The smell is amazing! the shimmery colors have a little more pigment than the matte but it's totally worth it. It comes with a little things that shows you some looks that can be super helpful. I use all of the colors which is more than I can say for most of the other ones I have.
Tiffany C.
buffalo, NY
I bought this pallette about a year ago and i absolutely love it!! i use this everyday, i already hit pan on 4 shades. I love the peach smell, it doesn't fade away and still smells as yummy as it did when i first bought it. I love it so much i cannot wait for the peaches and cream collection to come out!
Luz S.
This makeup palette is seriously so gorgeous, it is super pigmented and most importantly smells so great! It smells sweet like peaches just like it claims. My favorite shades are the pinks, browns and shimmery ones (:
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.