BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Courtney R.
Not only does it smell amazing but the pigment is fantastic! I would recommend this to anyone. You can make so many different looks with it, from simple to bold. I would most definitely buy it again!
Gina S.
Wichita Falls, Tx
I love this palette! The colors are beautiful and so pigmented. They are buttery soft and blend like a dream. The peach smell is a bonus. This is definitely a palette worth adding to your collection.
Chantel W.
Woodward
I really love these colors! It's very creamy and pigmented and blends well! The colors are great anything from soft to smokey! I bought it online at Ulta and I seriously use it constantly! The smell is ever nice! I will say the only drawback is I wish there were a few more matte colors for transition shading! But overall I love it
amber o.
Glen Lyon, PA
This palette smells sooo freaking good. I love it. It's my go to summer palette. I absolutely love tok faced eyeshadow palettes. They're my favorite brand. I highly recommend this palette especially if you like peaches.
Paola A.
I love this palette it's the best. The shadows are very easy to blend. It smells amazing. Perfect for the summer or any season actually. I love creating summery looks with this palette. The picture attached to this review is a a clients makeup I did using the sweet Peach palette
Hannah K.
Statesboro, GA
Some would say this pallet is overhyped, but I completely disagree. It's very pigmented, blends easily, lasts long, and smells awesome! I got it at ulta and I honestly love it so much. I probably wouldn't buy it again since I don't see myself running out of these colors (as I have so many pallets), but if I needed to I would.
McKinley G.
Redmond
This pallet is the best and I highly recommend it! Very pigmented! If you like subtle or attention hogging eye looks I so advise you capture this work of art as soon as possible. As the colors range from browns to pinks to black to even green and purple the looks are endless!🧡🍑
Frances A.
Hollywood
Some colors in here are patchy but others are super pigmented. With too faced , it’s a hit or miss. This palette is mainly a hit so I’d definitely get it if you wanted peachy colors for your eyeshadow.
Nicole C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I fell in love with this palette instantly! The colors are amazing; neutral and fun all in one palette. The formula is wonderful, with not too much fallout. Everything blends together really well. It is a little pricey at $49, but still cheaper than the Urban Decay Naked palettes. And it smells FANTASTIC!!!!!
Libertad D.
Chula Vista
I love a palette that can give me a variety of pop and natural colors. They are nice pigmented shadows that are buildable. Very blend-able lasting eyeshadows. I highly recommend it, bought it on the Too Faced website.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.