BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Until this palette came out, the chocolate bar palette was my absolute favorite. But when this came out, nothing compared to it!! I use it almost everyday and I can't stop! It's super high quality and so easy to blend! It looks beautiful on the eyes.
Tori N.
Downey, CA
Out of all the too faced palettes this one is definitely my favorite. It's neutral, which I love. There are so many potential looks you can do with this palette. Definitely worth the hype. It even smells good which I thought was very cute. It's expensive but definitely worth the investment
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
I have been wanting this Too Faced Peach Pallete for so long and now I finally have it !! I am loving it just as much or probably more than I knew I would LOL . The colors in this Pallete are absolutely Beautiful!!! They go own beautifully and stay on all day ! In love with this one hehe.
Veronica R.
Aurora
I like this eyeshadow it's not my go to or personal favorite but it's not bad and I like it. Just not much colors to choose out of I'm a first buyer and for me it's a good value what I really like is that it seems like peaches and I would recommend it to the people that like simple looks.
Kira L.
Summerville, SC
This pallet is nice I use it for everyday looks and it smells so good! The color are pigmented and blend good and I like the packaging. Just wish it came with a brush to apply the eyeshadows with. It is a cute pallet though.
Victoria M.
If you love the other palettes from Too Faced then you'll like this one. If you don't like the smell of peaches then you might not want this. I like the smell sometimes it can get a little over powering but other than that the quality is great and if you've had your eye on it I'd say go for it.
Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
I was excited to get this palette only because I loved that it was scented. I feel like you can create a lot of different looks with this, but I wish there were more peachy colors or at least one bright, vibrant color to complement the peach.
Linda T.
These colors are all so gorgeous! They're so beautiful and look great on all skin tones. I think it's totally worth the money because the colors are very pigmented and beautiful. They last throughout the day and night!
Alicia R.
There's such a good variety of colors but as someone coming from the peach state (Georgia) I don't think there's enough colors that actually represents a peach. There's mixed finishes and the smell is alright. I don't like though that some are very pigmented while some are almost chalky.
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love this palette. It smells amazing. The colors are gorgeous. The color payoff and pigmentation is great. The colors blend easily. There is some fall out but that's never bothered me. My favorite Too Faced palette.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.