BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Rebeccah P.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this palette and as a gift and I’m obsessed! I was always afraid to use these orange tones because I’m so fair, but I breached out and now I use this palette everyday! I’m obsessed. It’s super creamy and pigmented too!
Brianna G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes to the palette! Love too faced eyeshadow once again! I love peach and this smells very yummy and it’s not too strong! All the colors are very pigment and enjoyable to work with! I recommend too faced shadows to everyone.
Rachel C.
Leesville
This was my first ever Too Faced product purchase. I instantly fell in love with this palette the moment I saw it. It was packaged so beautifully. The palette itself is metal and closes magnetically. The best part about this palette is it smells like peaches!!! Each color is super pigmented and blendable. Too faced never lets me down. There is never a moment where i ask my self if its worth or not. The answer is obvious that each palette is perfect. I don't think i would change anything about this Peach Palette
Niyahbinghi J.
Hamilton
These two are so good and the peach pallet smells like peach and the colors are very smooth and they blend so easily. The cat eye pallet and nice and convient especially if you're going for a calm basic look or a smokey eye
Juliet P.
Boca Raton, FL
They palette has a lot of pigment. It also has some great shimmers that can light up your look!! There are some shades that are unnecessary but still usable. This palette can make multiple looks!! This palette will make soft peachy looks but can also make some darker looks that look just as good!! The quality is great and the shadows are very soft!
jessamine a.
new york
I have used this palette here now and then and I can honestly say it is such a pretty palette

• I love how smooth the colors blend
• the packaging is the cutest and it’s unique

I would definitely recommend this to you guys I create so many looks using this ✨
Randi G.
I really like this palette and think it is a great one to have in your makeup arsenal. I think the colors offered in it are great and the packaging is so much fun. I think Too Faced has got it down with the packaging! I do feel there are a couple shades that are a little more difficult to work with, but overall I like them all. I love the peachy tones especially to do a soft look. I would definitely recommend purchasing this palette.
Chino N.
Burleson, TX
I think this is a great palette for soft glam looks! I love too faced products because they are always thinking about EVERYBODYS skin tone and how they can best accommodate to everyone. This palette had really nice colors and the pigment was really nice. It is on the pricey side though so I waited until there was a sale on it.
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
I bought this palette over the summer because I was in another state for a wedding without a good eyeshadow palette and I am so glad I picked it up. These shadows smell amazing of course, but they are also creamy and soft. They are very easy to work with, and there are a ton of looks that you can do with this palette alone. Plus the little guide to a couple of different looks that you can do with the palette is a great place to get started.
Miranda C.
Murrysville, PA
If you want this pallet based on wanting peachy eyeshadows, I would turn to the peachy mattes pallet from Too Faced instead of this pallet. There are only two colors that are peachy in this whole pallet and they are not even the most pigmented shades. I will say “luscious” is one of the most gorgeous champagne colors I’ve ever used. But other than that shade, nothing in this pallet wows me, and it quickly got pushed aside in my collection.
Anique G.
Parker, CO
Would anyone recommend the sweet peach palette? Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Benita P.
hull
Does this have a good pigment?
Ilona H.
Lyon
Which palette is the best between this one and the Chocolate bar palette ?
Kristie D.
Does this palette really smell like peaches and is it worth the money?
Kibibi T.
Phoenix, AZ
For someone that has a million palettes, is this one worth adding to the collection? Do you find yourself reaching for it often enough to justify the price?