BY TOO FACED #14 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Jennifer S.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Beautiful palette and shade range. And the shadows smell like peach! I love that this palette can be used to create a neutral look or a colorful look (I love the green and plum shades). The shadows are pigmented, creamy, long lasting, and blend easily.
Ismah K.
I use most of the colors on this palette. It is absolutely beautiful and the shimmer shades are smooth and easy to apply. The mattes are gorgeous. This palette is worth the money. I wish they had more darker matte colors instead of shimmer ones.
ToShunda W.
Ridgeland, MS
I like Too Faced. But they can be very hit and miss. Pretty to look at and smell great but the color payoff will disappoint from time to time. So buyer beware. Good news - this was not the case this time. The sweet peach collection overall was good.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Another Great palette!! So glad I added this to my collection. Very easy to apply.. too Faced is pricey, but worth it!! This compares to all the other palettes I have..Love,Love..and it smells amazing!!!! I do recommend this!!! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Shannon H.
Mooresville, NC
Can't say enough about these colors. It smells great and goes on smooth as butter! Stays true to color and looks beautiful on any skin tone. I purchased from Ulta and it compliments my green eyes. I highly recommend it and it isn't even that pricey!
Julia V.
Light weight, airy, and such pretty colors. I love this palette, and the fact that it smells like peaches is just icing on the cake. It's 18 beautiful shades compacted in such a cute peach tin, what more could you want? Each shade is really blend-able, and I feel that the eyeshadows are not chalky at all.

Each color goes on perfectly, and there's not too much fall out. You can basically work with every single color in the tin, and come out with great smoky eyes. I personally love this palette because I love creating basic/natural eye looks and it's perfect for me!
angelina w.
Canonsburg
I honestly loved this palette until I realized that I only used like 4-5 shades when I reached for this. It’s a $49 palette and the colors just don’t go together. I do keep it in my collection for some eyeshadows but I don’t think it’s a must have
Maggie K.
Natick, MA
I love this eyeshadow pallette! the colors are perfect for me because the pinks, golds, and browns look amazing with blue eyes. The colors are super easy to blend and come with both matte and sparkly options. Perfect for day looks or a night out!
Rachel S.
rocklin
Ok ok.. sweet peach had my dying to get my hands on it when it first came out, and needless to say I loved it when I got a palette. The eyeshadows are easy to use and flawless! Perfect summer colors. I would recommend to anyone looking for their eyes to pop and become even more noticeable!
Ana M.
Springfield, MA
The first day this eyeshadow palette released, I quickly got my hands on it. It comes in a great packaging and the pigmentation is beyond perfect for me at least. I bought this item at Sephora and I definitely recommend it. It is worth the money!
Shel G.
If you could only use one eyeshadow palette from now on, which would you choose? My daily go-to Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette would be my pick!
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Should I invest in this or the chocolate bar palettes?
Chanel D.
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette Is this palette worth the money?
kimberly n.
I have been wanting to get this but I wanted to know if the colors are well pigmented ?
Kristen O.
Does this palette smell like peaches ?

back