BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer B.
Marquette Heights
This is another one I have used but wasn't mine. That I would love to have in my make up collection. I love the brand and I love the foundation also. I MUST HAVE THIS BRAND OF MAKE UP!!!!!! I want a lot of the brand name make up. Just can't afford it. If only
Kailee  M.
Boise, ID
I was recommended this palette by someone doing my makeup. I was hesitant because I am a pretty neutral girl and thought I wouldn’t get a lot of use out of it. Sooo happy I picked it up. First of all so fun that it smells like peaches, but it has a great range of neutral shades but also some fun pops of color to experiment with and change up my normal boring routine. Very pigmented, a little goes a long way. I’ve been using this for over a year and it looks barely used. I love the tin packaging as well. Great palette for travel.
Victoria Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I think I was the last person in the world to get this! it smells like peaches... obviously and the shadows blend great, I didn't give this a complete 5 star review because I do believe that their just peachy palette is a lot better and blends out way smoother!
Makenna C.
I do love this palette but there are some flaws. Even though it is part of a theme kinda.... like with the chocolate palette, it is very pricey for the quality. My eye color is hazel so personally I love the pinks with my eye color. I would recommend this to only some friends who have a brown-ish eye color.
Melissa R.
Universal city , TX
Let me just start off by saying that the smell to this palette is ugh to die for! Very peachy, not pricey the colors in this palette are perfect! Blend-able and pigmented! My eye color is brown and these shades go well with my daily looks. Definitely recommend!
Jaime T.
Columbus , OH
I love the sweet peach palette and use it often. The colors are beautiful and I like how they are 99% everyday colors and a few to push the envelope without being too far outside of my comfort zone. I only gave four stars because the smell makes my eyes water.
Jai C.
Forney, TX
I love anything that has a bunch of natural brown colors. This palette was great for “on the go” looks really quick. It has all the colors i need for a Smokey eye with a pop or just a dark brown Smokey eye. The colors are pretty pigmented and they smell good!
Madison K.
Nashville
OMG so this is my everyday go to pallette I love it. It doesn't compare to the alternatives, definitely recommend this to everyone. It last super long with a good primer. I've bought two so far I love it. I'll probably have to stock up before they are all gone
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
This is such a fun eyeshadow palette (it also smells like peaches, even better) I am a darker tan, and this palette works so great on my skin. because of the peachy colors included. I also like the packaging as it comes in a super adorable tin. You can create so many looks with this from fun soft, pastels to a darker glittery look for the evening.
Chelsea H.
bristol
This product was advertised as smelling like peaches, and that it does! The colors are super pigmented for easy quick application. The only downside is that the colors don’t last as long as other Too Faced products and can melt and smudge throughout the day. Overall, I’m very pleased with this product.
Summer C.
Massillon
I've heard from a few people that this palette doesn't have the normal hit you in the face scent that too faced usually has does it really have a true peach scent that you can smell just using the palette. ?
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
Doesn't really smell like peaches
Erin C.
Is this a nice peach smell or that awful fake candy smelling peach?
brittney l.
Is this a good palette I've always been wondering
Montana S.
visalia, CA
This or Kylie's Royal Peach palette? HELP!

back