BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Jennifer t.
Fresno , CA
I absolutely love this palette not only for the scent but for the color payoff it’s simply beautiful. The packaging kinda scares me when it comes to traveling as it doesn’t seem to sturdy but overall I have no complaints!
Kayla N.
Coventry, RI
i really love this palette and i reach for it quite often!! i feel the blendability is there and if the pigmentation was A BIT better i would have given it 5 stars. the smell is amazing for sure but overall a good palette
Ardit C.
Bronx
This is an awesome palette I am very happy I have bought this palette. I love all the colors but I the most I use the light ones and what is the most important it blends very well.And it smells delicious
MakeupMakeup L.
Fort Wayne
Just like all the Too Faced Chocolate bar pallets this pallet has a bunch of brown shades, also not very many peach shades for being called the “Sweet Peach”. I like the formula, just wishing for a few different colors.(
J K.
Brea, CA
This is my favorite summer palette. Summer Yum is a very versatile colors that I use for my crease, and they have perfect colors for a day or night look all in one palette. Especially love the brow bone highlight color.
Rafia A.
This smells like peaches and it’s heavenly. I bought this after using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette and falling in love. It has all the same amazing qualities and even more shades to play with.
Brittney j.
marietta geogia
The sent is amazing and really smells like peaches. Packaging is super cute!! Obsessed with the pigmentation and how well the shadows blend. A little more expensive than I️ like but I️ would buy again! Love this palette
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
Great palette. It was a beautiful color scheme when it came out and still is.  I don't have much like it in my collection.  Only probably is a few of the shades are that great. But would still recommend.
Jordi L.
This palette is simply amazing! The color choice is fantastic. All of the colors compliment each other while being diverse with warm and cool tones, which I love. The shadows are blendable and highly pigmented, and the shimmer shades are stunning! You can create so many different looks with this beautiful palette, from natural to a jaw-dropping bold look. I reach for this palette all the time when I’m doing my make up and it inspires me to create so many looks every time I use it.
Bailey N.
I love this eyeshadow! The packaging is great. The smell is great. And the pigment ...I MEAN WOW. With most of the colors I barely have to tap the shadow and I️ get a ton of product on the brush.
The only thing about this that I don’t like is that it does crease for me after a while. BUT, that being said, I do have very oily skin. And I also don’t use a primer for my lids.
Overall this is a great palette and the colors are gorgeous.
Katie B.
Alloa
Is this palette as good as the chocolate palette?
Tairy P.
Does anyone know when or if they will relaunch this palette? I really want to get my hands on one.
Mia R.
Kentland, IN
Do you feel like you would use this palette every day? Is it a good price point?
Celeste Q.
San Diego, CA
Should I purchase the sweet peach palette or the Kylie Royal Peach palette
sara p.
Any reviews on pigment for this palette!? Asking for it for christmas and id like to know if its high quality.