BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Justine M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is truely one of my favorite pallettes. It's smells so good it makes me want to eat it at times. I love the peach range of shadows and how the names on the palette are cute and clever. Very pigmented with not alot of kick back. It's very versatile , you def can get more than one look out of this .it is a bit pricey but it's worth having in your collection especially for nice summer looks. You can get it at ultas or Sephora so check either or .
Ray W.
I love me some peach themed. Smells amazing and shades are very pretty in the pallet, but they lose there vibrance ones you start to blend the color out. I have blue/ green eyes and that dusty pink makes them pop so much.
Adrienne E.
Columbia, TN
Great palette. It was a beautiful color scheme when it came out and still is.  I don't have much like it in my collection.  Only probably is a few of the shades are that great. But would still recommend.
Rafia A.
This smells like peaches and it’s heavenly. I bought this after using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette and falling in love. It has all the same amazing qualities and even more shades to play with.
Brittney j.
marietta geogia
The sent is amazing and really smells like peaches. Packaging is super cute!! Obsessed with the pigmentation and how well the shadows blend. A little more expensive than I️ like but I️ would buy again! Love this palette
Ardit C.
Bronx
This is an awesome palette I am very happy I have bought this palette. I love all the colors but I the most I use the light ones and what is the most important it blends very well.And it smells delicious
J K.
Brea, CA
This is my favorite summer palette. Summer Yum is a very versatile colors that I use for my crease, and they have perfect colors for a day or night look all in one palette. Especially love the brow bone highlight color.
MakeupMakeup L.
Fort Wayne
Just like all the Too Faced Chocolate bar pallets this pallet has a bunch of brown shades, also not very many peach shades for being called the “Sweet Peach”. I like the formula, just wishing for a few different colors.(
Kyra C.
This was my first high end eyeshadow palette and I am so glad!! The formula of these shadows are SO EASY to use! They apply and blend like a dream! I purchased mine at Ulta full price. And I would do it again tomorrow!
Bailey N.
I love this eyeshadow! The packaging is great. The smell is great. And the pigment ...I MEAN WOW. With most of the colors I barely have to tap the shadow and I️ get a ton of product on the brush.
The only thing about this that I don’t like is that it does crease for me after a while. BUT, that being said, I do have very oily skin. And I also don’t use a primer for my lids.
Overall this is a great palette and the colors are gorgeous.
Tanzie R.
Does it really smell like peaches?
Arianna R.
Pomona, CA
Is this palette worth it are the colors super pigmented?
Abby B.
b
Does it actually smell like peach?
How do u get this product
Cheyenne G.
Mineral Wells
Is this pallet worth the hype? The colors seem to be pretty basic colors in everyday pallets.