BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Julia V.
Mission, TX
Light weight, airy, and such pretty colors. I love this palette, and the fact that it smells like peaches is just icing on the cake. It's 18 beautiful shades compacted in such a cute peach tin, what more could you want? Each shade is really blend-able, and I feel that the eyeshadows are not chalky at all.

Each color goes on perfectly, and there's not too much fall out. You can basically work with every single color in the tin, and come out with great smoky eyes. I personally love this palette because I love creating basic/natural eye looks and it's perfect for me!
Maggie K.
Natick, MA
I love this eyeshadow pallette! the colors are perfect for me because the pinks, golds, and browns look amazing with blue eyes. The colors are super easy to blend and come with both matte and sparkly options. Perfect for day looks or a night out!
Ana M.
Springfield, MA
The first day this eyeshadow palette released, I quickly got my hands on it. It comes in a great packaging and the pigmentation is beyond perfect for me at least. I bought this item at Sephora and I definitely recommend it. It is worth the money!
vrinda b.
when I first got this product I was so excited, I absolutly loved the colors and I still do. They blend easlily and look great the one thing that I find bad about this product is that the eye shadows are not that pigminted, I have tan skin and when you look at the pallet you see really dark colors but when you actually put thoes colors on they are not that dark. Over all I would recommend if you want a natural, glowy, peachy look which is the look Im going for and that is why I like it.
Tiffany K.
I cannot say enough about this palette! It smells amazing and all the colors in this are so versatile! I myself, was a loyal Urban decay fan and was nervous to branch out to any other brands...It wasn't until a beauty site i belong to, really opened my eyes on all the different brands including Too faced! I have about 37 palettes with a majority being Too Faced...This palette is amazing!! Everyone needs this one in their collection! Goes on smooth, no fall out and smells great! BUY BUY BUY!!!
Sarah L.
West Jordan, UT
I love this palette and I use it a lot! The colors are highly pigmented and go on smooth. I love more than the naked palettes! It’s my first peach palette but not first too faced eyeshadow palette. I would highly recommend! You will love it too!
Meagan S.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite summer palettes it has everything you need from a soft peachy beach look to an intense smoky eye for a night out. The shadows r good quality and a little goes a long way it also smells like peaches but doesn’t irritate skin!
Lydia B.
Brigham City, UT
Smells awful! (I hate fake floral scents) the pigmentation and blend-ability is okay, but I feel as though I need to go in on more colors to actually get it to show up. I would say save your money and get a different pallets. NOT worth the hype.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Excellent color payoff and blendability. Creamy colors that even smell like peaches! One of my most favorite parts is the packaging with the cute little peach icon. The metal tin packaging feels substantial and keeps the product safe and secure.
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA
I originally purchased this palette because I loved the shades just peachy and candied peach. Let me say the whole palette is beautiful, the combination of shimmers and matte and the smell is amazing. I use most colors on different looks. Highly recommend.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.