BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
kandiss J.
This really does smell like peaches! I love the colors in it. They are pigmented and creamy. They last all day and dont have much fall out. Im pleased with it but the price should be lower.
Sarah J.
Yukon, OK
My absolute favorite!!!! The smell is to Die for!!!! This is my second Peach pallet and I will continue to buy the entire line as it comes out! I am a too faced fanatic and this pallet is one of my favorites! Beautiful pigmented colors!!!
Liora R.
In my opinion i would say the shades aren’t crazy pigmented and they aren’t long wearing. I tried swatching the shades with one or two swipes & it didn’t come up as much. it takes a few dabs to get the full color. I personally like the shimmer shades they come up just right just there is a lot of fall out but that’s with all the shades.
Jennifer A.
Personally I don't own this palette but a friend does and omg😍😍beautiful. The packaging is super cute and the smell love it. I would definitely have to get it eventually. Really recommend it. So beautiful
Samantha W.
East Jordan, MI
I loved this palette while I had it. I definitely loved most of the shades but I found myself not using a handful of them because they weren't that practical. Like the green and purples and one with purple glitter in it. I which they would stuck with more peachy and warm tones. Still a beautiful palette and I definitely used mine a lot!
Kara G.
This peach palette is peachy! Literally! The shadows blend nicely and have a lot of pigment. My eye color is blue and this palette has a lot of warm tones that compliments them well. I would buy it again but it will take awhile to go through it all. A little bit goes a long way.... and to top it off it smells deliciously like peaches!!!!
Monica  N.
Lebanon, OH
The best eye shadow palette I have ever owned. The matte shades are gorgeous and loaded with pigment. The Shimer's shine to be gods, and don't even get me started on the packaging! It's amazing. The smell is fabulous and I 110% recommend and would repurchase!
Sophia K.
Surrey
This is one of my favorite all time eyeshadow palettes. I love traveling with this palette especially because it has so many diverse colors that are perfect for any occasion. The matte shades are also very pigmented, the packaging is adorable and it smells like a bag of Fuzzy Peaches.
Summer S.
Mount Vernon, IN
This is one of the best palettes that I have ever bought and I love it!The shadows have a rich pigmentation,they blend well and I can create a lot of looks with it.The only downside is that I only use some of the shadows because I find it difficult to interfere it into some of my looks.
Megan O.
Fort Pierce
I love this product.  It smells just like peaches.  I use this product often.  It is my go to eye shadow.  I love that I can mix and match with the colors to create different looks.  This was my first too faced purchase and I will defiantly be purchasing more.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.