BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica A.
I bought this palette on the second launch. I was so excited to receive the peach palette. I could smell the palette when I opened the box & smells amazing. I've used this a handful of times and I really like the colors and how they blend. A couple of the simmers have a lot of fall out.
Jaylynn V.
I never had a too faced product so I wanted to try it. When I got this palette it was amazing all the colors were so pigmented and very easy to blend. I liked how it came with a little paper with some looks that you can create especially if you don't know how to use some of the colors. But overall I would definitely buy it again!
Haleigh G.
Irving, TX
Honestly this palette is my go-to palette for everyday looks. I looooove Too Faced and their eye shadows. This palette in particular is very easy to blend and is super pigmented. If I could I'd probably buy everything from their brand lol
Sidonie H.
Charleston, SC
This by far is my favorite product of 2016-2016 it comes in cute, peach colored packaging, and with the right brushes, it's extremely easy to apply, I use this product everyday and I recommend it for everyone but mostly beginners, and anyone who isn't advanced in makeup, because of its easy use. This product is a little costly, selling for $50, but I'm telling you, it was worth every penny!
Mikayla M.
Capitola
This is a wonderful pallet. You can create so many looks with it. You can go for a natural eye look or you can throw pops of color and go wild. Plus the whole pallets smells like peaches and it is amazing. You are also able to smell peaches throughout the day as you wear the eyeshadow
Ashley H.
I'd heard about this product from a couple blogs I follow and decided to try it. I am beyond pleased!!!! The colors are so versatile and perfect for everyday looks, and blend very well. The darker shades are really pigmented, and the lighter colors are good for layering. Not to mention how amazing this palette smells!!!! If you don't have it, you need to get it!
Nicole M.
Lisbon, OH
Amazing palette!!! The smell is so nice and the colors are so buttery and blend SO well! Of all the palettes I own, this is by far my favorite. The packaging all in itself I should so cute! Definitely worth the hunt it took to buy and I definitely will buy another once I run out.
Adriana D.
Fremont, CA
All I have to say is OMG! I received my very first too face product and I must say I fell in love. All these colors are amazing. Yeah it has some fall out. But if you are careful enough it won't ruin ur makeup. I love the colors mostly all browns but that's what I use. So if you use lots of browns then I recommend this one for sure!
Mary S.
Love this palette! I've always been a fan of Toofaced because of the quality of their palettes. This one is just as good. The shadows blend beautifully and the color selection is perfect for my neutral skin tone. A good mix of warm and cool tones that can make a lot of different looks.
Mikhail D.
Westwego, LA
Omg I am seriously in love with this palette!!!! My hubby got it for me for Christmas and it was honestly my favorite gift! I haven't stopped using it since it is definitely a staple in my collection!!! I would definitely repurchase this!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.