BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Amanda L.
This is my favorite euyeshadiw palette of the moment. The color range is beautiful, providing a sunny warmth to the face, and I love how on trend and flattering peach is; I am all here for it! The eye shadows or buttery, pigmented, easy to apply and blend. Too faced knows their shadows!
Chelsey P.
I bought this palette about a year ago and it smelled like peaches then. I'm still using this palette today and the peach smell has not faded one bit! The pigmentation of these eyeshadows are amazing with very little to no fall out. I will definitely be repurchasing this product again!!
Monica  N.
Lebanon, OH
The best eye shadow palette I have ever owned. The matte shades are gorgeous and loaded with pigment. The Shimer's shine to be gods, and don't even get me started on the packaging! It's amazing. The smell is fabulous and I 110% recommend and would repurchase!
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
AMAZING! This palette brings such a different vibe than the previous chocolate palettes. It's fun, bright, and jewel tone heaven. It has a nice smell to it to although I do like the chocolate scent more.
Jenny S.
Kansas city, MO
This is my very favorite palette. You can create so many beautiful, warm and peach looks. The shimmers and mattes are the best I've used. There is a slight peach ring scent. It doesn't bother me and it doesn't linger when I apply. I love this so much when I use it up I will repurchase.
Adriana D.
Fremont, CA
All I have to say is OMG! I received my very first too face product and I must say I fell in love. All these colors are amazing. Yeah it has some fall out. But if you are careful enough it won't ruin ur makeup. I love the colors mostly all browns but that's what I use. So if you use lots of browns then I recommend this one for sure!
Luz S.
This makeup palette is seriously so gorgeous, it is super pigmented and most importantly smells so great! It smells sweet like peaches just like it claims. My favorite shades are the pinks, browns and shimmery ones (:
Megan R.
Huntington, WV
Perfect for an everyday look or a night out! Simple & smoky eyes. I absolutely love this palette and it is definitely a go to for me. Actually smells like peaches, I mean could it get any better than that?!
Daisey C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
This has become one of my go-to palettes! You are able to create natural to dramatic looks in seconds! I love the variant color scheme in the palette and the shadows are very smooth and super pigmented! The best part is that they are easy to blend!
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Love love love! Excellent packaging, highly pigmented. Even the Matte shades have amazing color pay off. The shade choices are perfect and resemble a peach. I use this product often and I will repurchase.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.