BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Rebecca S.
Albuquerque, NM
The smell is amazing! the shimmery colors have a little more pigment than the matte but it's totally worth it. It comes with a little things that shows you some looks that can be super helpful. I use all of the colors which is more than I can say for most of the other ones I have.
Ashley P.
Mechanicville, NY
I just need to start this review off with a HUGE SQUEEEE!! I love love LOVE this pallet it is my absolute favorite I love the colors the smell the smoothness and I really love that the pigments are very pigmented and everlasting! This is a very great buy!! GO BUY ONE LIKE YESTERDAY! :)
Lisa A.
Albuquerque , NM
This palette was definitely worth the hype that it got when it first came out! It's such a versatile palette because you can create looks ranging from neutral to fun to dramatic! The packaging is also very durable so it's great for traveling! It also smells heavenly! Like peaches
Mikayla M.
Capitola
This is a wonderful pallet. You can create so many looks with it. You can go for a natural eye look or you can throw pops of color and go wild. Plus the whole pallets smells like peaches and it is amazing. You are also able to smell peaches throughout the day as you wear the eyeshadow
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Love love love! Excellent packaging, highly pigmented. Even the Matte shades have amazing color pay off. The shade choices are perfect and resemble a peach. I use this product often and I will repurchase.
Megan R.
Huntington, WV
Perfect for an everyday look or a night out! Simple & smoky eyes. I absolutely love this palette and it is definitely a go to for me. Actually smells like peaches, I mean could it get any better than that?!
Hailey D.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
The colors are stunning. They blend so well and the colors go with anything. I continue to use this palette over and over again because of how amazing it is. I love the packaging and I would totally recommend this to anyone and everyone!!
Jessica A.
I bought this palette on the second launch. I was so excited to receive the peach palette. I could smell the palette when I opened the box & smells amazing. I've used this a handful of times and I really like the colors and how they blend. A couple of the simmers have a lot of fall out.
Jenny S.
Kansas city, MO
This is my very favorite palette. You can create so many beautiful, warm and peach looks. The shimmers and mattes are the best I've used. There is a slight peach ring scent. It doesn't bother me and it doesn't linger when I apply. I love this so much when I use it up I will repurchase.
Sophia C.
Honolulu Hawaii
Definitely a must have, it will give you what you want and it's perfect for the summer my eye color is dark brown and this just goes on beautifully and flawlessly and yes the product itself can make improvements on the texture but overall it's beautiful and I would definitely recommend
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.