BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Lexi W.
Tempe, AZ
I was excited to get this palette only because I loved that it was scented. I feel like you can create a lot of different looks with this, but I wish there were more peachy colors or at least one bright, vibrant color to complement the peach.
Abigail R.
Flanders, NJ
Yes I love this . so easy to use . the colors are so pigmented. Smells so good. Its worth the price !! Guaranteed! It's so beautiful to create with so many shadows . if I start hitting pan I'm so getting another one! It so worth getting . I guarantee you that you will be happy with this pallet .
Alicia R.
There's such a good variety of colors but as someone coming from the peach state (Georgia) I don't think there's enough colors that actually represents a peach. There's mixed finishes and the smell is alright. I don't like though that some are very pigmented while some are almost chalky.
Payton S.
Fishers, IN
This palette needs to be in your collection. It smells amazing and the colors are so so great! You can use them as a day look or a smokey night look. I love how pigmented they are and they blend so well with each other. Too faced is amazing!!
erika m.
Fort worth, TX
This palette smells amazing and blends out really nice. The lighter colors don't show up on my olive skin as well. I use MAC paint pot as my base and set and still isn't as pigmented as on lighter skin tones but it is amazing.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
This was one of my first Too Faced products. I loved it, it's combined with the perfect shades to match most of my daily outfits, without making me look like i'm overdoing it. It compliments my skin tone, which is hard to find since i'm more on the darker side, and it's affordable.
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
The smell is nice, you don't really get that in a lot of palettes, but honestly that's about the only thing I like about it. I bought into the hype, but when you get the palette the colors are pretty similar and kinda blend into each other. Too faced hasn't impressed me much lately though.
madison 💄.
The packaging is adorable and I love the scent. The colors in the pan look much different on the lid though. The purple shades look much more brown. Also, the pigmentation isn't everything I thought it would be, but there are many cute colors to choose from and they are buildable shades.
katelyn H.
Hi Hat, KY
Ohhh this palette is my baby. Im always using this. The color varations are my absolute fav. The peach smell obviously just adds on to its greatness. I find it so amazing how easy these colors are to blend
Lindsey V.
I hate to admit this, but the Sweet Peach palette was so overhyped on social media that I wanted to not like it. Needless to say, I was proven wrong. I really enjoy this palette. It's got a good shade range from highlights to darker contour shades, with a range of finishes. It's not a palette I use every day, but it's definitely one I could.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.